Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/05: (FXI) (BUD) (JPM) (MSFT) (AAPL) (MCP)
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- athenahealth (ATHN) Guides FY14 EPS, Revs Below Expectations
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- China Begins Hoarding Rare Earths; Molycorp (MCP), Avalon (AVL) Trade Higher -> Read this!
- Ghost Ships and Rate Cuts, China has Investors Scratching their Heads (FXI) -> Read this!
- Live by the Apple, Die by the Apple (AAPL) -> Read this!
- UBS Adjusts Price Target on Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD); Still Top Pick in Sector -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Liquidity Services (LQDT); Volumes/Revenues Tracking Above Range -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Have Trouble in China as Lower-Tier OEMs Stick w/ Android -> Read this!
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Is Getting Crushed As Investors Worry About Q2 Results -> Read this!
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Shares Mark New 52-Week High as Technicians Buying -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/11: (MMM) (GRPN) (ALU) Upgraded; (BBRY) (OI) (LH) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Robert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!