Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/28: (LULU) (LVS) (CMG) (ARNA) (TAHO)
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Declines to Comment on Lululemon (LULU) Rumor -> Read this!
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Volatility Continues; Says No Truth to Guatemalan Reports -> Read this!
- Obamacare Victorious -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Cautious on Possible Spain Expansion -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Losing A Little Spice? -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arena Pharma. (ARNA): Does This Mean I Can Keep Eating Super-Sized Double Big Mac Meals? -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Could See Upside as It Could Start Full Search Service -> Read this!
- Amazon Defense Coalition Says Chevron (CVX) Faces Asset Seizure in Brazil -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts ConforMIS (CFMS) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target to $525 on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 2Q Results
- Canaccord Genuity Remains Sidelined on Athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Following 2Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Nomura, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!