Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/28: (LULU) (LVS) (CMG) (ARNA) (TAHO)
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Biotech Investors Brace as Dems Set to Take Stage in First Debate (VRX) (IBB)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Declines to Comment on Lululemon (LULU) Rumor -> Read this!
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Volatility Continues; Says No Truth to Guatemalan Reports -> Read this!
- Obamacare Victorious -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Cautious on Possible Spain Expansion -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Losing A Little Spice? -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arena Pharma. (ARNA): Does This Mean I Can Keep Eating Super-Sized Double Big Mac Meals? -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Could See Upside as It Could Start Full Search Service -> Read this!
- Amazon Defense Coalition Says Chevron (CVX) Faces Asset Seizure in Brazil -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Penumbra (PEN) at Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/12: (PPG) (NTAP) (XOM) Upgraded; (DRI) (ALJ) (HYH) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Nomura, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!