Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/28: (LULU) (LVS) (CMG) (ARNA) (TAHO)
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Declines to Comment on Lululemon (LULU) Rumor -> Read this!
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Volatility Continues; Says No Truth to Guatemalan Reports -> Read this!
- Obamacare Victorious -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Cautious on Possible Spain Expansion -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Losing A Little Spice? -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arena Pharma. (ARNA): Does This Mean I Can Keep Eating Super-Sized Double Big Mac Meals? -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Could See Upside as It Could Start Full Search Service -> Read this!
- Amazon Defense Coalition Says Chevron (CVX) Faces Asset Seizure in Brazil -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Abengoa Yield (ABY) to Hold
- Entellus Medical (ENTL) Gets Pediatric Green Light from FDA; Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy
- LED Conversion Drives Growth for Acuity Brands (AYI); Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target to $268
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Nomura, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!