Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/28: (LULU) (LVS) (CMG) (ARNA) (TAHO)
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Declines to Comment on Lululemon (LULU) Rumor -> Read this!
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Volatility Continues; Says No Truth to Guatemalan Reports -> Read this!
- Obamacare Victorious -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Cautious on Possible Spain Expansion -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Losing A Little Spice? -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arena Pharma. (ARNA): Does This Mean I Can Keep Eating Super-Sized Double Big Mac Meals? -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Could See Upside as It Could Start Full Search Service -> Read this!
- Amazon Defense Coalition Says Chevron (CVX) Faces Asset Seizure in Brazil -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) at Buy, PT $11
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/21: (LB) (PANW) (GOOG) (DVAX)
- Cepheid (CPHD) Investor Meetings Build Confidence, Canaccord Genuity Says; PT to $68