Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/28: (LULU) (LVS) (CMG) (ARNA) (TAHO)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Declines to Comment on Lululemon (LULU) Rumor -> Read this!
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Volatility Continues; Says No Truth to Guatemalan Reports -> Read this!
- Obamacare Victorious -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Las Vegas Sands (LVS); Cautious on Possible Spain Expansion -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): Losing A Little Spice? -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arena Pharma. (ARNA): Does This Mean I Can Keep Eating Super-Sized Double Big Mac Meals? -> Read this!
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Could See Upside as It Could Start Full Search Service -> Read this!
- Amazon Defense Coalition Says Chevron (CVX) Faces Asset Seizure in Brazil -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (HTBX) (ARDM) (EXPR) Higher; (SGY) (TLYS) (CBK) Lower
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders