Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/27: (FB) (X) (ALU) (FSLR) (JWN) (JRCC)
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nordstrom (JWN) Finally Signs Lease in Manahattan; Shares Lower on Citi Call -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Solar Sector: Trifecta of Negative News -> Read this!
- UBS Lowers Price Target on James River Coal (JRCC); Increasing Cost of Debt -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on US Steel (X); Cutting PT; Lower Steel Price Forecasts -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Zynga (ZNGA); Inching Away From Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) Board Now as Diversified as Ever... As In, Not Really -> Read this!
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Volatility Up as Shares Stay Above Key Support Level -> Read this!
- Chipotle Mexican (CMG) Slammed In Early Trade -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 3/6: (OREX) (FB) (TSLA) (AXAS)
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy
- Google (GOOG) Concerns 'Overblown', Says Citi; Target Raised to $682 on Valuation, Potential Capital Returns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!