Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/27: (FB) (X) (ALU) (FSLR) (JWN) (JRCC)
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nordstrom (JWN) Finally Signs Lease in Manahattan; Shares Lower on Citi Call -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Solar Sector: Trifecta of Negative News -> Read this!
- UBS Lowers Price Target on James River Coal (JRCC); Increasing Cost of Debt -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on US Steel (X); Cutting PT; Lower Steel Price Forecasts -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Zynga (ZNGA); Inching Away From Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) Board Now as Diversified as Ever... As In, Not Really -> Read this!
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Volatility Up as Shares Stay Above Key Support Level -> Read this!
- Chipotle Mexican (CMG) Slammed In Early Trade -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 6/27: (GOLD) (GME) (ALXN) Upgraded; (RMD) (PCAR) (LYB) Downgraded
- MeetMe (MEET) Enters Agreement to Acquire Skout; Deal Carries EV of ~$54.6M
- Opus Bank Announces Appointment of Tom Bowers to Its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!