Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/27: (FB) (X) (ALU) (FSLR) (JWN) (JRCC)
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nordstrom (JWN) Finally Signs Lease in Manahattan; Shares Lower on Citi Call -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Solar Sector: Trifecta of Negative News -> Read this!
- UBS Lowers Price Target on James River Coal (JRCC); Increasing Cost of Debt -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on US Steel (X); Cutting PT; Lower Steel Price Forecasts -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Zynga (ZNGA); Inching Away From Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) Board Now as Diversified as Ever... As In, Not Really -> Read this!
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Volatility Up as Shares Stay Above Key Support Level -> Read this!
- Chipotle Mexican (CMG) Slammed In Early Trade -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Don't Want To Be Valued Like IBM? Apple (AAPL) Needs To Get Less Fragile - UBS
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/26: (GOOG) (PYPL) (MBLY) (AAPL)
- Trading Radar for 7/27: Facebook (FB), Boeing (BA), Comcast (CMCSA), General Dynamics (GD), Modelez (MDLZ) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!