Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/27: (FB) (X) (ALU) (FSLR) (JWN) (JRCC)
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nordstrom (JWN) Finally Signs Lease in Manahattan; Shares Lower on Citi Call -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Solar Sector: Trifecta of Negative News -> Read this!
- UBS Lowers Price Target on James River Coal (JRCC); Increasing Cost of Debt -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on US Steel (X); Cutting PT; Lower Steel Price Forecasts -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Zynga (ZNGA); Inching Away From Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) Board Now as Diversified as Ever... As In, Not Really -> Read this!
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Volatility Up as Shares Stay Above Key Support Level -> Read this!
- Chipotle Mexican (CMG) Slammed In Early Trade -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- One Billion People Used Facebook (FB) on Monday - Zuckerberg
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Spectranetics (SPNC) Following New CFO Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!