Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/27: (FB) (X) (ALU) (FSLR) (JWN) (JRCC)
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nordstrom (JWN) Finally Signs Lease in Manahattan; Shares Lower on Citi Call -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Solar Sector: Trifecta of Negative News -> Read this!
- UBS Lowers Price Target on James River Coal (JRCC); Increasing Cost of Debt -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on US Steel (X); Cutting PT; Lower Steel Price Forecasts -> Read this!
- Baird Maintains an 'Outperform' on Zynga (ZNGA); Inching Away From Facebook (FB) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) Board Now as Diversified as Ever... As In, Not Really -> Read this!
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Volatility Up as Shares Stay Above Key Support Level -> Read this!
- Chipotle Mexican (CMG) Slammed In Early Trade -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/27: (TEVA)/(AGN) (WAB) (BECN) (SNY) (XUE)
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Teva Pharma (TEVA) Following Announced Acquisition of Allergan Generics
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Allergan (AGN) Following Announced Generics Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!