Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/25: (CHK) (JPM) (ACI) (CMCSA) (NOK)
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Chesapeake (CHK) Shares Drop as Land Price-Fixing Scheme Uncovered (ECA) -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Continues Getting Hit as Windows Phone Demand Questioned Again -> Read this!
- Sector Security, Juicy Dividend Yield Make Corrections Corp. (CXW) One to Watch - Barron's -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. reiterates a 'Buy' on Comcast (CMCSA); Tweaks Estimates Ahead of Earnings -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arch Coal (ACI): A Lump of Coal Along with Your Severance -> Read this!
- Thoughts from Analysts on Health Care Ahead of Vote -> Read this!
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Shift CIO Management, But Will Stay Risky Course -> Read this!
- Zynga (ZNGA) Stable Ahead of Unleashed 2012 Event -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Moody's Affirms Pfizer's (PFE) Ratings Amid Decision Not to Split Company
- Turtle Beach (HEAR) Plans Restructuring of HyperSound Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., JPMorgan, Barron's, Dividend, Earnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!