Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/25: (CHK) (JPM) (ACI) (CMCSA) (NOK)
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Chesapeake (CHK) Shares Drop as Land Price-Fixing Scheme Uncovered (ECA) -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Continues Getting Hit as Windows Phone Demand Questioned Again -> Read this!
- Sector Security, Juicy Dividend Yield Make Corrections Corp. (CXW) One to Watch - Barron's -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. reiterates a 'Buy' on Comcast (CMCSA); Tweaks Estimates Ahead of Earnings -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arch Coal (ACI): A Lump of Coal Along with Your Severance -> Read this!
- Thoughts from Analysts on Health Care Ahead of Vote -> Read this!
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Shift CIO Management, But Will Stay Risky Course -> Read this!
- Zynga (ZNGA) Stable Ahead of Unleashed 2012 Event -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 4/27: Apple (AAPL), Lab Corp. (LH), General Growth (GGP), Crane (CR), W.R. Berkley (WRB) Report
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Warns on Q1 Revenue
- United Bancorp (UBCP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., JPMorgan, Barron's, Dividend, Earnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!