Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/25: (CHK) (JPM) (ACI) (CMCSA) (NOK)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Chesapeake (CHK) Shares Drop as Land Price-Fixing Scheme Uncovered (ECA) -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Continues Getting Hit as Windows Phone Demand Questioned Again -> Read this!
- Sector Security, Juicy Dividend Yield Make Corrections Corp. (CXW) One to Watch - Barron's -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. reiterates a 'Buy' on Comcast (CMCSA); Tweaks Estimates Ahead of Earnings -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arch Coal (ACI): A Lump of Coal Along with Your Severance -> Read this!
- Thoughts from Analysts on Health Care Ahead of Vote -> Read this!
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Shift CIO Management, But Will Stay Risky Course -> Read this!
- Zynga (ZNGA) Stable Ahead of Unleashed 2012 Event -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q3 EPS of $4.57; Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 60c/Share