Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/25: (CHK) (JPM) (ACI) (CMCSA) (NOK)
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Chesapeake (CHK) Shares Drop as Land Price-Fixing Scheme Uncovered (ECA) -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Continues Getting Hit as Windows Phone Demand Questioned Again -> Read this!
- Sector Security, Juicy Dividend Yield Make Corrections Corp. (CXW) One to Watch - Barron's -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. reiterates a 'Buy' on Comcast (CMCSA); Tweaks Estimates Ahead of Earnings -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arch Coal (ACI): A Lump of Coal Along with Your Severance -> Read this!
- Thoughts from Analysts on Health Care Ahead of Vote -> Read this!
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Shift CIO Management, But Will Stay Risky Course -> Read this!
- Zynga (ZNGA) Stable Ahead of Unleashed 2012 Event -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/15: (AVNR) (TAP) (NOK) High; (OREX) (RATE) (NIHD) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/16: (VIMC) (AAPL) (TGTX) (TKMR)