Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/25: (CHK) (JPM) (ACI) (CMCSA) (NOK)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Chesapeake (CHK) Shares Drop as Land Price-Fixing Scheme Uncovered (ECA) -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Continues Getting Hit as Windows Phone Demand Questioned Again -> Read this!
- Sector Security, Juicy Dividend Yield Make Corrections Corp. (CXW) One to Watch - Barron's -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret & Co. reiterates a 'Buy' on Comcast (CMCSA); Tweaks Estimates Ahead of Earnings -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Arch Coal (ACI): A Lump of Coal Along with Your Severance -> Read this!
- Thoughts from Analysts on Health Care Ahead of Vote -> Read this!
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Shift CIO Management, But Will Stay Risky Course -> Read this!
- Zynga (ZNGA) Stable Ahead of Unleashed 2012 Event -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., JPMorgan, Barron's, Dividend, Earnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!