Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/22: (JNJ) (BBY) (AMD) (FB) (ARNA) (XLF)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Arena-Mania (ARNA) Takes Center Stage and Everyone Has an Opinion -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Catalysts for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Celgene (CELG); Tough Scenario, but NPV Still Supportive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Best Buy (BBY): A Little More Pocket Change -> Read this!
- J&J (JNJ) Has Solid Defense as Offense Begins Falling into Place - Barron's -> Read this!
- Analyst Calls Moody's Bank Downgrades a 'Buying Opportunity' (XLF) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) New Feature Will Allow Comment Editing -> Read this!
- Short Seller Attacks Evergrande Group in China -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS AG (UBS) Can't Arbitrate with Nasdaq (NDAQ) over Facebook (FB) IPO - Court
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/30: (P) (TWTR) (PEIX) (NKA)