Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/22: (JNJ) (BBY) (AMD) (FB) (ARNA) (XLF)
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Arena-Mania (ARNA) Takes Center Stage and Everyone Has an Opinion -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Catalysts for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Celgene (CELG); Tough Scenario, but NPV Still Supportive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Best Buy (BBY): A Little More Pocket Change -> Read this!
- J&J (JNJ) Has Solid Defense as Offense Begins Falling into Place - Barron's -> Read this!
- Analyst Calls Moody's Bank Downgrades a 'Buying Opportunity' (XLF) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) New Feature Will Allow Comment Editing -> Read this!
- Short Seller Attacks Evergrande Group in China -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Could Present Buying Opportunity in Move to Higher-Margin Businesses
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/16: (EXXI) (FCX) (RAD) (KGC)
- Bank of America (BAC), Facebook (FB), Intel (INTC) All Within Earshot of New 52-Week Highs (AAL) (BAC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Barron's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!