Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/22: (JNJ) (BBY) (AMD) (FB) (ARNA) (XLF)
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Arena-Mania (ARNA) Takes Center Stage and Everyone Has an Opinion -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Catalysts for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Celgene (CELG); Tough Scenario, but NPV Still Supportive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Best Buy (BBY): A Little More Pocket Change -> Read this!
- J&J (JNJ) Has Solid Defense as Offense Begins Falling into Place - Barron's -> Read this!
- Analyst Calls Moody's Bank Downgrades a 'Buying Opportunity' (XLF) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) New Feature Will Allow Comment Editing -> Read this!
- Short Seller Attacks Evergrande Group in China -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Said Looking to Bring Back SMS to Messenger
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/12: (GRPN) (SQ) (COLM) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
- UBS Reiterates Buy on DTE Energy (DTE) as Reduced Equity Issuance Offsets Impact of Bonus Depreciation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Barron's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!