Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/22: (JNJ) (BBY) (AMD) (FB) (ARNA) (XLF)
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Arena-Mania (ARNA) Takes Center Stage and Everyone Has an Opinion -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Catalysts for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Celgene (CELG); Tough Scenario, but NPV Still Supportive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Best Buy (BBY): A Little More Pocket Change -> Read this!
- J&J (JNJ) Has Solid Defense as Offense Begins Falling into Place - Barron's -> Read this!
- Analyst Calls Moody's Bank Downgrades a 'Buying Opportunity' (XLF) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) New Feature Will Allow Comment Editing -> Read this!
- Short Seller Attacks Evergrande Group in China -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (VNDA) (VVEV) (RLYP) Higher; (PANW) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
- Ecolab (ECL) Takeaways from the National Restaurant Show, Raising PT - Canaccord Genuity