Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/22: (JNJ) (BBY) (AMD) (FB) (ARNA) (XLF)
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Arena-Mania (ARNA) Takes Center Stage and Everyone Has an Opinion -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Catalysts for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Celgene (CELG); Tough Scenario, but NPV Still Supportive -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Best Buy (BBY): A Little More Pocket Change -> Read this!
- J&J (JNJ) Has Solid Defense as Offense Begins Falling into Place - Barron's -> Read this!
- Analyst Calls Moody's Bank Downgrades a 'Buying Opportunity' (XLF) -> Read this!
- Facebook's (FB) New Feature Will Allow Comment Editing -> Read this!
- Short Seller Attacks Evergrande Group in China -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)