Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/19: (STP) (RIMM) (WPRT) (RSH) (ARNA) (JCP)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Tablet Leaves Apple (AAPL) Traders Guessing -> Read this!
- Ackman Defends JCPenney's (JCP) Strategy, 'Very Comfortable' with Johnson Handling Marketing -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Ramps as PDUFA Delay May Be Avoided -> Read this!
- Radio Shack (RSH) Dividend in Jeopardy - Analyst -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and First Solar (FSLR): At What Cost? -> Read this!
- Citi Gets More Bearish on Sell-Rated RIM (RIMM) Into Q1 as Manufacturers Back Out -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Body Central Corp. (BODY) to Perform; Second Downward Revision Moves Us To Sidelines -> Read this!
- Westport (WPRT) Moves on Positive Blog Mention -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/25: (BMRN) (P) (NUAN) (PANW)
- Trading Radar for 11/25: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Campbell Soup (CPB), Tiffany (TIF), TiVo (TIVO), Fred's (FRED) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!