Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/19: (STP) (RIMM) (WPRT) (RSH) (ARNA) (JCP)
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Tablet Leaves Apple (AAPL) Traders Guessing -> Read this!
- Ackman Defends JCPenney's (JCP) Strategy, 'Very Comfortable' with Johnson Handling Marketing -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Ramps as PDUFA Delay May Be Avoided -> Read this!
- Radio Shack (RSH) Dividend in Jeopardy - Analyst -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and First Solar (FSLR): At What Cost? -> Read this!
- Citi Gets More Bearish on Sell-Rated RIM (RIMM) Into Q1 as Manufacturers Back Out -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Body Central Corp. (BODY) to Perform; Second Downward Revision Moves Us To Sidelines -> Read this!
- Westport (WPRT) Moves on Positive Blog Mention -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts ConforMIS (CFMS) at Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/24: (SFG) (GLRI) (CALA) Higher; (SNSS) (TRUE) (SPNC) Lower
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target to $14 on LifeLock (LOCK) Ahead of 2Q15 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!