Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/19: (STP) (RIMM) (WPRT) (RSH) (ARNA) (JCP)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Tablet Leaves Apple (AAPL) Traders Guessing -> Read this!
- Ackman Defends JCPenney's (JCP) Strategy, 'Very Comfortable' with Johnson Handling Marketing -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Ramps as PDUFA Delay May Be Avoided -> Read this!
- Radio Shack (RSH) Dividend in Jeopardy - Analyst -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and First Solar (FSLR): At What Cost? -> Read this!
- Citi Gets More Bearish on Sell-Rated RIM (RIMM) Into Q1 as Manufacturers Back Out -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Body Central Corp. (BODY) to Perform; Second Downward Revision Moves Us To Sidelines -> Read this!
- Westport (WPRT) Moves on Positive Blog Mention -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) to Buy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (OCN) (CAKE) (FFIV) Higher; (RWLK) (GRPN) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!