Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/19: (STP) (RIMM) (WPRT) (RSH) (ARNA) (JCP)
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Tablet Leaves Apple (AAPL) Traders Guessing -> Read this!
- Ackman Defends JCPenney's (JCP) Strategy, 'Very Comfortable' with Johnson Handling Marketing -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Ramps as PDUFA Delay May Be Avoided -> Read this!
- Radio Shack (RSH) Dividend in Jeopardy - Analyst -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and First Solar (FSLR): At What Cost? -> Read this!
- Citi Gets More Bearish on Sell-Rated RIM (RIMM) Into Q1 as Manufacturers Back Out -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Body Central Corp. (BODY) to Perform; Second Downward Revision Moves Us To Sidelines -> Read this!
- Westport (WPRT) Moves on Positive Blog Mention -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Trading Radar for 5/26: Sears (SHLD), Signet (SIG), Deckers (DECK), GameStop (GME), Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!