Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/19: (STP) (RIMM) (WPRT) (RSH) (ARNA) (JCP)
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Biotech Investors Brace as Dems Set to Take Stage in First Debate (VRX) (IBB)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Tablet Leaves Apple (AAPL) Traders Guessing -> Read this!
- Ackman Defends JCPenney's (JCP) Strategy, 'Very Comfortable' with Johnson Handling Marketing -> Read this!
- Arena (ARNA) Ramps as PDUFA Delay May Be Avoided -> Read this!
- Radio Shack (RSH) Dividend in Jeopardy - Analyst -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Suntech Power (STP), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) and First Solar (FSLR): At What Cost? -> Read this!
- Citi Gets More Bearish on Sell-Rated RIM (RIMM) Into Q1 as Manufacturers Back Out -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Body Central Corp. (BODY) to Perform; Second Downward Revision Moves Us To Sidelines -> Read this!
- Westport (WPRT) Moves on Positive Blog Mention -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Penumbra (PEN) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Based on Roomba 980 Demand
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Netflix (NFLX) Ahead of 3Q15 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!