Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/08: (MCD) (MS) (RL) (TSLA) (GOOG)
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Best Fast-Food Idea None of the Big Names Have Done...(MCD) (YUM) (DNKN) -> Read this!
- Bloodbath on Wall Street as Traders Face Facts about Greece -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Outlook Dims; Three-Notch Credit Downgrade Would Boost Collateral Requirements Substantially -> Read this!
- Micheal Kors (KORS), Ralph Lauren (RL), Coach (COH) Shares Tumble Amid Fossil's (FOSL) Concerning Results -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Google (GOOG): Hey, Watch This! -> Read this!
- Wunderlich Dismisses Tesla (TSLA) Takeover Rumors; Maintains Buy (TM) -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Macau VIP Volumes All-time High, But Not Showing Up In EBITDA -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- 11th Annual Financial Services Cares Gala: “Wall Street Fights Cancer”
- Investment banks suffer worst first quarter since financial crisis: survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Morgan Stanley, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!