Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/20: (UA) (NCR) (RENN) (SIRI) (RIMM) (DISH)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is RIM (RIMM) Starting to Look Like the Best Underdog Play of 2012? 2013? -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Under Armour (UA); Raising FY Estimates -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Media Stocks: Recent Events on DISH, NWSA, CABLE and RENT -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Gets New Extension on Popular Global Web Browser -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on NCR Corp. (NCR); ATM Beast -> Read this!
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Volatility Elevated as Shares Start Lower -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MCOX) (VGGL) (EOPN) Higher; ((SDRL) (NADL) (KLAC) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (GPRO) (AAPL) (AAL) (LVS) (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!