Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/20: (UA) (NCR) (RENN) (SIRI) (RIMM) (DISH)
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is RIM (RIMM) Starting to Look Like the Best Underdog Play of 2012? 2013? -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Under Armour (UA); Raising FY Estimates -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Media Stocks: Recent Events on DISH, NWSA, CABLE and RENT -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Gets New Extension on Popular Global Web Browser -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on NCR Corp. (NCR); ATM Beast -> Read this!
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Volatility Elevated as Shares Start Lower -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 04/24: Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Visa (V), Starbucks (SBUX), Pandora (P), Sands (LVS) Report
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/23: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (CREE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!