Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/20: (UA) (NCR) (RENN) (SIRI) (RIMM) (DISH)
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is RIM (RIMM) Starting to Look Like the Best Underdog Play of 2012? 2013? -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Under Armour (UA); Raising FY Estimates -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Media Stocks: Recent Events on DISH, NWSA, CABLE and RENT -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Gets New Extension on Popular Global Web Browser -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on NCR Corp. (NCR); ATM Beast -> Read this!
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Volatility Elevated as Shares Start Lower -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (ETFC) (RCI) (MU) Upgraded; (URBN) (CLF) (MJN) Downgraded