Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/20: (UA) (NCR) (RENN) (SIRI) (RIMM) (DISH)
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is RIM (RIMM) Starting to Look Like the Best Underdog Play of 2012? 2013? -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Under Armour (UA); Raising FY Estimates -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Media Stocks: Recent Events on DISH, NWSA, CABLE and RENT -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Gets New Extension on Popular Global Web Browser -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on NCR Corp. (NCR); ATM Beast -> Read this!
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Volatility Elevated as Shares Start Lower -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 4/23: (GILD) (FB) (ABBV) (HLF)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/23: (ARRS) (DNKN) (SKX) Higher; (MOBL) (MTH) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/24: (MAT) (TEL) (CVC) Upgraded; (BBY) (NKE) (GM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!