Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/20: (UA) (NCR) (RENN) (SIRI) (RIMM) (DISH)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is RIM (RIMM) Starting to Look Like the Best Underdog Play of 2012? 2013? -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Under Armour (UA); Raising FY Estimates -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Media Stocks: Recent Events on DISH, NWSA, CABLE and RENT -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Gets New Extension on Popular Global Web Browser -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Neutral' on NCR Corp. (NCR); ATM Beast -> Read this!
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Volatility Elevated as Shares Start Lower -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/27: (BIG) (VEEV) (ULTA) High; (BIOC) (IONS) (IPCI) Low
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/26: (NYRT) (MGT) (SMT) (WPX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!