Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/05: (FFIV) (JCP) (AAPL) (DELL) (MBI)
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Will HP's (HPQ) New Interim Chairman Push for Split? -> Read this!
- JC Penny (JCP) CEO Attempts to Charm the Devil -> Read this!
- Big Dell (DELL) Deal Means Big Payday for Banks/Advisors (JPM) (GS) -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) New Capital Plan May be Strategically Timed to Offset Other News -> Read this!
- Court or No Court, MBIA (MBI) Will Prevail in Countrywide RMBS Case - Analyst -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Guidance is Execution Issue, Not Segment Issue - Analyst -> Read this!.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/12: (S) (NFLX) (GPC) Upgraded; (IRET) (CNVR) (DDR) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/11: (PANW) (LE) (MTN) High; (DLIW) (EOPN) (XNY) Low