Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/05: (FFIV) (JCP) (AAPL) (DELL) (MBI)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Will HP's (HPQ) New Interim Chairman Push for Split? -> Read this!
- JC Penny (JCP) CEO Attempts to Charm the Devil -> Read this!
- Big Dell (DELL) Deal Means Big Payday for Banks/Advisors (JPM) (GS) -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) New Capital Plan May be Strategically Timed to Offset Other News -> Read this!
- Court or No Court, MBIA (MBI) Will Prevail in Countrywide RMBS Case - Analyst -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Guidance is Execution Issue, Not Segment Issue - Analyst -> Read this!.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!