Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/05: (FFIV) (JCP) (AAPL) (DELL) (MBI)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Will HP's (HPQ) New Interim Chairman Push for Split? -> Read this!
- JC Penny (JCP) CEO Attempts to Charm the Devil -> Read this!
- Big Dell (DELL) Deal Means Big Payday for Banks/Advisors (JPM) (GS) -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) New Capital Plan May be Strategically Timed to Offset Other News -> Read this!
- Court or No Court, MBIA (MBI) Will Prevail in Countrywide RMBS Case - Analyst -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Guidance is Execution Issue, Not Segment Issue - Analyst -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank Stocks Pressured; CFPB Takes Steps to Improve Checking Account Access
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/4: (VHC) (RRTS) (CSCD) Higher; (PPP) (TPUB) (RFP) Lower
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/4: (CDNS) (YHOO) (MAT) Upgraded; (ST) (PACB) (BTU) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!