Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/05: (FFIV) (JCP) (AAPL) (DELL) (MBI)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Will HP's (HPQ) New Interim Chairman Push for Split? -> Read this!
- JC Penny (JCP) CEO Attempts to Charm the Devil -> Read this!
- Big Dell (DELL) Deal Means Big Payday for Banks/Advisors (JPM) (GS) -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) New Capital Plan May be Strategically Timed to Offset Other News -> Read this!
- Court or No Court, MBIA (MBI) Will Prevail in Countrywide RMBS Case - Analyst -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Guidance is Execution Issue, Not Segment Issue - Analyst -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!