Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/05: (FFIV) (JCP) (AAPL) (DELL) (MBI)
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Will HP's (HPQ) New Interim Chairman Push for Split? -> Read this!
- JC Penny (JCP) CEO Attempts to Charm the Devil -> Read this!
- Big Dell (DELL) Deal Means Big Payday for Banks/Advisors (JPM) (GS) -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) New Capital Plan May be Strategically Timed to Offset Other News -> Read this!
- Court or No Court, MBIA (MBI) Will Prevail in Countrywide RMBS Case - Analyst -> Read this!
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Guidance is Execution Issue, Not Segment Issue - Analyst -> Read this!.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Volatility and Volume movement