Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/04: (TIF) (TAP) (AMZN) (GOOG) (INTC)
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Morgan Stanley Remains Worried about Amazon's (AMZN) Margins; Shares Moving Lower -> Read this!
- Google's (GOOG) YouTube Signs Fifth Major Movie Studio, Now Has 9,000+ Titles -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains an 'Outperform' on Tiffany & Co. (TIF); Second Half Recovery? -> Read this!
- Auriga on Food and Beverage: Beer Industry Consolidation Continues as Molson-Coors (TAP) Acquires StarBev -> Read this!
- The New iPad Stops Killing Notebook Sales, Industry Outlook Improves -> Read this!
- PIMCO's Gross: No QE = Dead Markets -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/26: (CHMT) (ACN) (ACTA) (CBOE)/(BATS) (TRP)/(CPPL)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades SS&C Technologies (SSNC) to Overweight
- Trading Radar for 9/26: Carnival Corp (CCL), Rosetta Genomics (ROSG), Thor (THO), Vail Resorts (MTN) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Morgan Stanley, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!