Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/04: (TIF) (TAP) (AMZN) (GOOG) (INTC)
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Morgan Stanley Remains Worried about Amazon's (AMZN) Margins; Shares Moving Lower -> Read this!
- Google's (GOOG) YouTube Signs Fifth Major Movie Studio, Now Has 9,000+ Titles -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Maintains an 'Outperform' on Tiffany & Co. (TIF); Second Half Recovery? -> Read this!
- Auriga on Food and Beverage: Beer Industry Consolidation Continues as Molson-Coors (TAP) Acquires StarBev -> Read this!
- The New iPad Stops Killing Notebook Sales, Industry Outlook Improves -> Read this!
- PIMCO's Gross: No QE = Dead Markets -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/26: (NYRT) (MGT) (SMT) (WPX)
- Notable M&A for 5/27: (TMO)/(FEIC) (VRX) (TEX)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Morgan Stanley, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!