Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/30: (DRYS) (WOR) (JPM) (RIMM) (GOOG) (CROX)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Crocs (CROX) CEO McCarval Looks to Asia for Expansion; Affirms Strong Demand for Products -> Read this!
- Baltic Dry Index Continues Higher, Pushes Up Shippers (FRO) (DRYS) (OSG) -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Worthington Industries (WOR); Bumping PT on Modest Q3 Beat -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Objective on JPMorgan (JPM) to a Cool $50 -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Research In Motion (RIMM): We Looked Up These Results On Our iPhones -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Wants to Beat Apple (AAPL) at the Direct-to-Consumer Tablet Game -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!