Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/30: (DRYS) (WOR) (JPM) (RIMM) (GOOG) (CROX)
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Crocs (CROX) CEO McCarval Looks to Asia for Expansion; Affirms Strong Demand for Products -> Read this!
- Baltic Dry Index Continues Higher, Pushes Up Shippers (FRO) (DRYS) (OSG) -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Worthington Industries (WOR); Bumping PT on Modest Q3 Beat -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Objective on JPMorgan (JPM) to a Cool $50 -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Research In Motion (RIMM): We Looked Up These Results On Our iPhones -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Wants to Beat Apple (AAPL) at the Direct-to-Consumer Tablet Game -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
- Stocks with call strike movement; DB NFLX
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/27: (ARRY) (NVDA) (ERII) High; (CVM) (VNR) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!