Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/30: (DRYS) (WOR) (JPM) (RIMM) (GOOG) (CROX)
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Crocs (CROX) CEO McCarval Looks to Asia for Expansion; Affirms Strong Demand for Products -> Read this!
- Baltic Dry Index Continues Higher, Pushes Up Shippers (FRO) (DRYS) (OSG) -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Worthington Industries (WOR); Bumping PT on Modest Q3 Beat -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Objective on JPMorgan (JPM) to a Cool $50 -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Research In Motion (RIMM): We Looked Up These Results On Our iPhones -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Wants to Beat Apple (AAPL) at the Direct-to-Consumer Tablet Game -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/24: (MAT) (TEL) (CVC) Upgraded; (BBY) (NKE) (GM) Downgraded
- JPMorgan Chase to Present at the Deutsche Bank Global Financial Services Conference
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 4/24: (SBUX) (AMZN) (AGEN) High; (XRX) (STEM) (MXWL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!