Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/30: (DRYS) (WOR) (JPM) (RIMM) (GOOG) (CROX)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Crocs (CROX) CEO McCarval Looks to Asia for Expansion; Affirms Strong Demand for Products -> Read this!
- Baltic Dry Index Continues Higher, Pushes Up Shippers (FRO) (DRYS) (OSG) -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Worthington Industries (WOR); Bumping PT on Modest Q3 Beat -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Objective on JPMorgan (JPM) to a Cool $50 -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Research In Motion (RIMM): We Looked Up These Results On Our iPhones -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Wants to Beat Apple (AAPL) at the Direct-to-Consumer Tablet Game -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cnova N.V. (CNV) IPO Opens at $7.63
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (BLK) (TRN) (WWW) Upgraded; (EBAY) (ABC) (PDCO) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/21: (BX)/(GE) (NEWM) (NXST)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!