Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/30: (DRYS) (WOR) (JPM) (RIMM) (GOOG) (CROX)
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Crocs (CROX) CEO McCarval Looks to Asia for Expansion; Affirms Strong Demand for Products -> Read this!
- Baltic Dry Index Continues Higher, Pushes Up Shippers (FRO) (DRYS) (OSG) -> Read this!
- Auriga Maintains a 'Hold' on Worthington Industries (WOR); Bumping PT on Modest Q3 Beat -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Objective on JPMorgan (JPM) to a Cool $50 -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Research In Motion (RIMM): We Looked Up These Results On Our iPhones -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Wants to Beat Apple (AAPL) at the Direct-to-Consumer Tablet Game -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/20: (IRF) (HPQ) (GTAT) (FL) (DDD)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/19: (SKH) (GIG)/(GSIT) (EMITF) (NRP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!