Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/28: (GLUU) (ELNK) (BBY) (AONE) (AMRN)
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Shares Move Higher as M&A Chatter Heats Up -> Read this!
- EarthLink (ELNK) Remains Significantly Undervalued Given Potential - Barron's -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Best Buy (BBY); Expect Streamlining of Cost Structure -> Read this!
- A123 Systems (AONE) Continues Lower; CEO Vieau Bullish on Ability to Raise Funds if 'Required' -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Amarin Corporation (AMRN); Incremental Positive Cardiologist Feedback -> Read this!
- Baird Comments on Amylin (AMLN) On Takeover Speculation -> Read this!
- Amazon (AMZN) Lurks Near 200-Day as Investors Pause -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teco Energy (TE) to Sell Coal Mining Subsidiary in $170M Deal
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/16: (CHK)/(SWN) (ABBV)/(SHPG)
- Market Wrap: Industrial Production Gains in Sept.; Apple's New Tablets; SEC Settles First HFT Case; Chesapeake's Big Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!