Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/28: (GLUU) (ELNK) (BBY) (AONE) (AMRN)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Shares Move Higher as M&A Chatter Heats Up -> Read this!
- EarthLink (ELNK) Remains Significantly Undervalued Given Potential - Barron's -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Best Buy (BBY); Expect Streamlining of Cost Structure -> Read this!
- A123 Systems (AONE) Continues Lower; CEO Vieau Bullish on Ability to Raise Funds if 'Required' -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Amarin Corporation (AMRN); Incremental Positive Cardiologist Feedback -> Read this!
- Baird Comments on Amylin (AMLN) On Takeover Speculation -> Read this!
- Amazon (AMZN) Lurks Near 200-Day as Investors Pause -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!