Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/28: (GLUU) (ELNK) (BBY) (AONE) (AMRN)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Shares Move Higher as M&A Chatter Heats Up -> Read this!
- EarthLink (ELNK) Remains Significantly Undervalued Given Potential - Barron's -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Best Buy (BBY); Expect Streamlining of Cost Structure -> Read this!
- A123 Systems (AONE) Continues Lower; CEO Vieau Bullish on Ability to Raise Funds if 'Required' -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Amarin Corporation (AMRN); Incremental Positive Cardiologist Feedback -> Read this!
- Baird Comments on Amylin (AMLN) On Takeover Speculation -> Read this!
- Amazon (AMZN) Lurks Near 200-Day as Investors Pause -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/09: (ILMN) (CUDA) (VOXX) Higher; (WMB) (FRSH) (WDFC) Lower (more...)