Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/28: (GLUU) (ELNK) (BBY) (AONE) (AMRN)
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Shares Move Higher as M&A Chatter Heats Up -> Read this!
- EarthLink (ELNK) Remains Significantly Undervalued Given Potential - Barron's -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Best Buy (BBY); Expect Streamlining of Cost Structure -> Read this!
- A123 Systems (AONE) Continues Lower; CEO Vieau Bullish on Ability to Raise Funds if 'Required' -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Amarin Corporation (AMRN); Incremental Positive Cardiologist Feedback -> Read this!
- Baird Comments on Amylin (AMLN) On Takeover Speculation -> Read this!
- Amazon (AMZN) Lurks Near 200-Day as Investors Pause -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/27: (WHR) (GPRO) (INVN) (TRIP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!