Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/28: (GLUU) (ELNK) (BBY) (AONE) (AMRN)
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/20: (FOLD) (AEO) (DGLY) Higher; (HTZ) (LOW) (TGT) Lower (more...)
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Shares Move Higher as M&A Chatter Heats Up -> Read this!
- EarthLink (ELNK) Remains Significantly Undervalued Given Potential - Barron's -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Best Buy (BBY); Expect Streamlining of Cost Structure -> Read this!
- A123 Systems (AONE) Continues Lower; CEO Vieau Bullish on Ability to Raise Funds if 'Required' -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Amarin Corporation (AMRN); Incremental Positive Cardiologist Feedback -> Read this!
- Baird Comments on Amylin (AMLN) On Takeover Speculation -> Read this!
- Amazon (AMZN) Lurks Near 200-Day as Investors Pause -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/20: (ILMN) (JBLU) (DNKN) Upgraded; (SXC) (GTAT) (IDXX) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/18: (MOBI) (LCI) (DG) (FDO) Higher; (FN) (NXPI) (DLTR) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/19: (HGSH) (DGLY) (ARO) Higher; (RDEN) (ONTY) (JMEI) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!