Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/20: (AMRN) (STI) (AMZN) (NDAQ) (FRO) (TNK)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Cramer Gets Bullish on SunTrust (STI); Likes Earnings Power, Market Exposure -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Has a Killer for Apple's (AAPL) 'Poorly Designed' iPhone -> Read this!
- USPTO Allows Amarin's (AMRN) '598 Application, Investors Cheer -> Read this!
- An Analyst Price Target Parade on Apple (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Wal-mart (WMT) Needs to Focus More on e-Commerce and Amazon (AMZN) -> Read this!
- UBS on eBrokers and Exchanges: Raising Price Targets -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Google (GOOG), Motorola Mobility (MMI) & RIM (RIMM): One More Road to Cross -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Frontline (FRO) and Teekay Tankers (TNK): Keep the Good News Flowin' -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c/Share; Guides FY16 FFO to Strong Side
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Quality Systems (QSII) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Motorola Mobility/Google
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!