Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/20: (AMRN) (STI) (AMZN) (NDAQ) (FRO) (TNK)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Cramer Gets Bullish on SunTrust (STI); Likes Earnings Power, Market Exposure -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Has a Killer for Apple's (AAPL) 'Poorly Designed' iPhone -> Read this!
- USPTO Allows Amarin's (AMRN) '598 Application, Investors Cheer -> Read this!
- An Analyst Price Target Parade on Apple (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Wal-mart (WMT) Needs to Focus More on e-Commerce and Amazon (AMZN) -> Read this!
- UBS on eBrokers and Exchanges: Raising Price Targets -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity on Google (GOOG), Motorola Mobility (MMI) & RIM (RIMM): One More Road to Cross -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Frontline (FRO) and Teekay Tankers (TNK): Keep the Good News Flowin' -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/21: (MTZ) (RGA) (YHOO)
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c