Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/18: (INCY) (ISRG) (NXPI) (GOOG) (DIS)
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Incyte (INCY) Analyst Not Worried About PML News -> Read this!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Slumps; Samsung Shift to Broadcom (BRCM) for Galaxy S4 All But Affirmed -> Read this!
- Goldman Sachs Defends Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Reports Problem with Google Drive Storage Service -> Read this!
- Bit o' Irish Luck Hits Disney (DIS) as 'Oz' Continues Theater Dominance -> Read this!
- Rackspace (RAX) Itself Could be 'In Play'; Shares Ramp -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Datalink (DTLK) after Upbeat Meetings -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY): ASH Presentation Bodes Well For 2017 PhIII - Needham
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham