Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/15: (IP) (USO) (JPM) (RIMM) (BKS)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Makes Surprising Plea to Employees Following Goldman (GS) Op-Ed... -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Cuts $20 Off of NOOK Prices Ahead of iPad Launch, But... -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Elevated Warranty Returns for BlackBerry Devices (RIMM) -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Oil Tanks on Word US, UK Agree on Releasing Emergency Crude -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Apple (AAPL): As Seen On CNBC -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on International Paper (IP); Transformation Reveals Much Stronger Company -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Announces Completion of International Seaways (INSW) Spin-off
- Delta Air Lines lowers profit forecast due to new pilot contract