Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/15: (IP) (USO) (JPM) (RIMM) (BKS)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Makes Surprising Plea to Employees Following Goldman (GS) Op-Ed... -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Cuts $20 Off of NOOK Prices Ahead of iPad Launch, But... -> Read this!
- Analyst Warns of Elevated Warranty Returns for BlackBerry Devices (RIMM) -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Oil Tanks on Word US, UK Agree on Releasing Emergency Crude -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Apple (AAPL): As Seen On CNBC -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Buy' on International Paper (IP); Transformation Reveals Much Stronger Company -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs rejects Indonesian businessman's $1.1 billion claim over share trade
- Almost Family (AFAM) Prices 3M Share Offering at $44.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!