Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/14: (C) (AAPL) (GMCR) (SBUX) (INTC) (EA)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citi's (C) Pandit Keeps Optimistic Despite a Failing Grade -> Read this!
- Verizon (VZ) Exec All But Confirms 4G iPhone (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Gives Green Mountain (GMCR) A Little Kiss, After Betrayal -> Read this!
- JMP Securities Raises Target on Intel (INTC), Sees 20% Upside -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Shares Rally as USPTO Updates Transaction History for '598 Patent, Leerink Calls Co. Prime' Takeover Target -> Read this!
- Is Electronic Arts (EA) Losing Its Touch? Shares Dip on Chilly Game Debuts -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Zillow (Z): Pow Wow! -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 03/06: (TSL) (PXLW) (SGMO) High; (SPLS) (RSH) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 03/07: (GTAT) (CCRN) (PRU) Upgraded; (ALU) (NMRX) (VMEM) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!