Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/14: (C) (AAPL) (GMCR) (SBUX) (INTC) (EA)
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citi's (C) Pandit Keeps Optimistic Despite a Failing Grade -> Read this!
- Verizon (VZ) Exec All But Confirms 4G iPhone (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Gives Green Mountain (GMCR) A Little Kiss, After Betrayal -> Read this!
- JMP Securities Raises Target on Intel (INTC), Sees 20% Upside -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Shares Rally as USPTO Updates Transaction History for '598 Patent, Leerink Calls Co. Prime' Takeover Target -> Read this!
- Is Electronic Arts (EA) Losing Its Touch? Shares Dip on Chilly Game Debuts -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Zillow (Z): Pow Wow! -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/29: (WIN) (BBRY) (PF) (DDD)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/29:(WIN) (FTR) (AKS) High; (RSH) (GNC) (TTS) Low
- Zillow (Z) Stock Goes Green
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!