Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/14: (C) (AAPL) (GMCR) (SBUX) (INTC) (EA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citi's (C) Pandit Keeps Optimistic Despite a Failing Grade -> Read this!
- Verizon (VZ) Exec All But Confirms 4G iPhone (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Gives Green Mountain (GMCR) A Little Kiss, After Betrayal -> Read this!
- JMP Securities Raises Target on Intel (INTC), Sees 20% Upside -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Shares Rally as USPTO Updates Transaction History for '598 Patent, Leerink Calls Co. Prime' Takeover Target -> Read this!
- Is Electronic Arts (EA) Losing Its Touch? Shares Dip on Chilly Game Debuts -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Zillow (Z): Pow Wow! -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
- Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) Prices 6.25M IPO at $12/Share, Below Expected Range
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/26: (SBUX) (S) (MJN) Upgraded; (WFM) (DRI) (CYOU) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!