Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/14: (C) (AAPL) (GMCR) (SBUX) (INTC) (EA)
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citi's (C) Pandit Keeps Optimistic Despite a Failing Grade -> Read this!
- Verizon (VZ) Exec All But Confirms 4G iPhone (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Gives Green Mountain (GMCR) A Little Kiss, After Betrayal -> Read this!
- JMP Securities Raises Target on Intel (INTC), Sees 20% Upside -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Shares Rally as USPTO Updates Transaction History for '598 Patent, Leerink Calls Co. Prime' Takeover Target -> Read this!
- Is Electronic Arts (EA) Losing Its Touch? Shares Dip on Chilly Game Debuts -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Zillow (Z): Pow Wow! -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 11/27: (NEE) (HPJ) (VDSI)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/27: (SBGL) Upgraded
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!