Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/14: (C) (AAPL) (GMCR) (SBUX) (INTC) (EA)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citi's (C) Pandit Keeps Optimistic Despite a Failing Grade -> Read this!
- Verizon (VZ) Exec All But Confirms 4G iPhone (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Gives Green Mountain (GMCR) A Little Kiss, After Betrayal -> Read this!
- JMP Securities Raises Target on Intel (INTC), Sees 20% Upside -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Shares Rally as USPTO Updates Transaction History for '598 Patent, Leerink Calls Co. Prime' Takeover Target -> Read this!
- Is Electronic Arts (EA) Losing Its Touch? Shares Dip on Chilly Game Debuts -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Zillow (Z): Pow Wow! -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy as Square (SQ) Announces Partnership with Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)