Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/09: (BA) (AMZN) (MSFT) (BAC) (MCP) (RIMM)
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. opens lower after weak China trade data
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Next Xbox Could Offer Solid-State Drive -> Read this!
- Is Apple (AAPL) the Short of a Lifetime? This Rainmaker Thinks So... -> Read this!
- Boeing (BA) Just Got a Big Boost From a Chinese Official -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Offers Homeowners Golden Egg in Effort to Avoid Fees -> Read this!
- TI's (TXN) Lowered Outlook May Indicate Light Amazon (AMZN) Kindle Fire Sales -> Read this!
- Dahlman Rose Says Molycorp (MCP) Acquisition Gives Co. 'Strategic Advantage' Over Competitors -> Read this!
- KeyBanc Reiterates a 'Buy' on Kraton Performance Polymers (KRA) Following Recent Weakness; Valuation Attractive -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Research In Motion Ltd. (RIMM); Expecting Rough Q4 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FCA (FCAU) Announces Launch of Ferrari IPO (RACE)
- Post-marriage ruling, U.S. LGBT clients still have unique needs
- Interactive Data Corp. (IDC) Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, KeyBanc, Bank of America, Kindle
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!