Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/09: (BA) (AMZN) (MSFT) (BAC) (MCP) (RIMM)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Next Xbox Could Offer Solid-State Drive -> Read this!
- Is Apple (AAPL) the Short of a Lifetime? This Rainmaker Thinks So... -> Read this!
- Boeing (BA) Just Got a Big Boost From a Chinese Official -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Offers Homeowners Golden Egg in Effort to Avoid Fees -> Read this!
- TI's (TXN) Lowered Outlook May Indicate Light Amazon (AMZN) Kindle Fire Sales -> Read this!
- Dahlman Rose Says Molycorp (MCP) Acquisition Gives Co. 'Strategic Advantage' Over Competitors -> Read this!
- KeyBanc Reiterates a 'Buy' on Kraton Performance Polymers (KRA) Following Recent Weakness; Valuation Attractive -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Research In Motion Ltd. (RIMM); Expecting Rough Q4 -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/16: (TWTR) (DDD) (XHB) (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, KeyBanc, Bank of America, Kindle
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!