Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/09: (BA) (AMZN) (MSFT) (BAC) (MCP) (RIMM)
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Next Xbox Could Offer Solid-State Drive -> Read this!
- Is Apple (AAPL) the Short of a Lifetime? This Rainmaker Thinks So... -> Read this!
- Boeing (BA) Just Got a Big Boost From a Chinese Official -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Offers Homeowners Golden Egg in Effort to Avoid Fees -> Read this!
- TI's (TXN) Lowered Outlook May Indicate Light Amazon (AMZN) Kindle Fire Sales -> Read this!
- Dahlman Rose Says Molycorp (MCP) Acquisition Gives Co. 'Strategic Advantage' Over Competitors -> Read this!
- KeyBanc Reiterates a 'Buy' on Kraton Performance Polymers (KRA) Following Recent Weakness; Valuation Attractive -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on Research In Motion Ltd. (RIMM); Expecting Rough Q4 -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Sell
- Oil and Trump: Russians full of optimism in Davos
- Heron Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, KeyBanc, Bank of America, Kindle
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!