Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/08: (MCD) (WHR) (GMCR) (AAPL) (COH) (CIEN)
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Coach (COH) Shares Move Higher Following CEO, Analyst Comments; Big Expansion Into China Expected -> Read this!
- Casino Stocks Move Higher as Jan. Gaming Win Jumped 29.2% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Green Mountain Coffee (GMCR) Ticks Lower Ahead of Starbucks (SBUX) Announcement of New Initiative in the Premium Single Cup Category -> Read this!
- German Industrial Output Rose 1.6% in January, Beats Expectations -> Read this!
- Whirlpool (WHR) Shares Under Pressure as Analyst Warns of Soft February Shipments -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on CIENA (CIEN); Adusting PT & Estimates After Q1 Review -> Read this!
- Wall Street Lauds Apple's (AAPL) New iPad, Many Analysts Bump Targets Higher -> Read this!
- http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/Goldman+Sachs+Reiterates+a+%27Conviction-List+Buy%27+McDonald%27s+%28MCD%29+on+Any+Weakness%3B+Expect+Strong+March+Rebound/7252820.html -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Trading Radar for 9/30: Walgreen (WAG) Reports
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Surges Higher with Volume; Market Speculates Activist Investor