Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/08: (MCD) (WHR) (GMCR) (AAPL) (COH) (CIEN)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Coach (COH) Shares Move Higher Following CEO, Analyst Comments; Big Expansion Into China Expected -> Read this!
- Casino Stocks Move Higher as Jan. Gaming Win Jumped 29.2% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) -> Read this!
- Green Mountain Coffee (GMCR) Ticks Lower Ahead of Starbucks (SBUX) Announcement of New Initiative in the Premium Single Cup Category -> Read this!
- German Industrial Output Rose 1.6% in January, Beats Expectations -> Read this!
- Whirlpool (WHR) Shares Under Pressure as Analyst Warns of Soft February Shipments -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on CIENA (CIEN); Adusting PT & Estimates After Q1 Review -> Read this!
- Wall Street Lauds Apple's (AAPL) New iPad, Many Analysts Bump Targets Higher -> Read this!
- http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/Goldman+Sachs+Reiterates+a+%27Conviction-List+Buy%27+McDonald%27s+%28MCD%29+on+Any+Weakness%3B+Expect+Strong+March+Rebound/7252820.html -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!