Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/29: (CZR) (LVS) (AAPL) (ODP) (NFLX) (WDC)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Gaming Sector Sees Boost on Positive Las Vegas Comments by Caesar (CZR) CEO -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Doesn't Want to Be Netflix Anymore -> Read this!
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Office Depot (ODP) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) is the Best 'Tech' Company Out There - Cramer -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Lifts Price Target and Estimates on Apple (AAPL) Into iPad Refresh -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) as Hitachi Acquisition Nears Completion -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/29: (CARA) (FCAU) (UNIS) (X) Higher; (INVN) (XOOM) (HIVE) (FB) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/30: (TTWO) (RDN) (V) High; (AUY) (AVP) (ARAY) Low