Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/29: (CZR) (LVS) (AAPL) (ODP) (NFLX) (WDC)
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Gaming Sector Sees Boost on Positive Las Vegas Comments by Caesar (CZR) CEO -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Doesn't Want to Be Netflix Anymore -> Read this!
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Office Depot (ODP) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) is the Best 'Tech' Company Out There - Cramer -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Lifts Price Target and Estimates on Apple (AAPL) Into iPad Refresh -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) as Hitachi Acquisition Nears Completion -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NQ Mobile (NQ) Active on Chatter; Reports Say Bison Capital Deal Still On the Table
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/23: (DDD) (CF) (GLMD) (GPRO)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/22: (HOLX) (GSK) (MTZ) Upgraded; (OUTR) (YHOO) (INVN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Jefferies & Co, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!