Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/29: (CZR) (LVS) (AAPL) (ODP) (NFLX) (WDC)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Gaming Sector Sees Boost on Positive Las Vegas Comments by Caesar (CZR) CEO -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Doesn't Want to Be Netflix Anymore -> Read this!
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Office Depot (ODP) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) is the Best 'Tech' Company Out There - Cramer -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Lifts Price Target and Estimates on Apple (AAPL) Into iPad Refresh -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) as Hitachi Acquisition Nears Completion -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/28: (ABT)/(STJ) (ABBV) (CMCSA)/(DWA) (ORCL) (CY)/(AVGO) (FCFS)/(CSH)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/27: (NOV) (TSS) (KORS) Upgraded; (AEO) (HEP) (CROX) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 4/27: (BSX) (VNTV)) (IRBT) High; (HRB) (BWLD) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Jefferies & Co, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!