Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/29: (CZR) (LVS) (AAPL) (ODP) (NFLX) (WDC)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Gaming Sector Sees Boost on Positive Las Vegas Comments by Caesar (CZR) CEO -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Doesn't Want to Be Netflix Anymore -> Read this!
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Office Depot (ODP) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) is the Best 'Tech' Company Out There - Cramer -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Lifts Price Target and Estimates on Apple (AAPL) Into iPad Refresh -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) as Hitachi Acquisition Nears Completion -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (HTBX) (ARDM) (EXPR) Higher; (SGY) (TLYS) (CBK) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Jefferies & Co, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!