Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/29: (CZR) (LVS) (AAPL) (ODP) (NFLX) (WDC)
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Wall St. falls ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
- Oil rallies but U.S. supply may temper gains
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/08: (JMG) (BMR) (EMC) Higher; (CSII) (ORIG) (SHAK) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Gaming Sector Sees Boost on Positive Las Vegas Comments by Caesar (CZR) CEO -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Doesn't Want to Be Netflix Anymore -> Read this!
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Office Depot (ODP) Following Q4 Results -> Read this!
- Under Armour (UA) is the Best 'Tech' Company Out There - Cramer -> Read this!
- Sterne Agee Lifts Price Target and Estimates on Apple (AAPL) Into iPad Refresh -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) as Hitachi Acquisition Nears Completion -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/8: (YUM) (CPGX) (INFN) Upgraded; (CSII) (CEQP) (NBR) Downgraded
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/7: (CTRP) (MS) (ABT) Upgraded; (TSLA) (PSX) (BIDU) Downgraded