Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/24: (GOOG) (GM)/(F) (AAPL) (DECK) (WYNN)
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Introduces the Internet to the Ocean Floor -> Read this!
- Ford (F) Should Continue to Whittle GM's (GM) U.S. Lead in February -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iPhone Routs Competition in U.S., Most of Europe -> Read this!
- Auriga Suggests Using Weakness on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) as Buying Opportunity; Expects Normalized Growth in 2013 -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Litigation Possibility After Review of 8-K -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is Under-Owned, Dividend Could Create "Scarcity" and Shares Could Skyrocket - Analyst -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on American International Group (AIG); Q4 Far Exceeds Expectations -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (AMED) (FTR) (CSC) Upgraded; (YHOO) (TMUS) (GEF) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/26: (MNST) (TASR) (AEGR) (MSFT)