Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/24: (GOOG) (GM)/(F) (AAPL) (DECK) (WYNN)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Introduces the Internet to the Ocean Floor -> Read this!
- Ford (F) Should Continue to Whittle GM's (GM) U.S. Lead in February -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iPhone Routs Competition in U.S., Most of Europe -> Read this!
- Auriga Suggests Using Weakness on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) as Buying Opportunity; Expects Normalized Growth in 2013 -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Litigation Possibility After Review of 8-K -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is Under-Owned, Dividend Could Create "Scarcity" and Shares Could Skyrocket - Analyst -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on American International Group (AIG); Q4 Far Exceeds Expectations -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield