Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/24: (GOOG) (GM)/(F) (AAPL) (DECK) (WYNN)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Introduces the Internet to the Ocean Floor -> Read this!
- Ford (F) Should Continue to Whittle GM's (GM) U.S. Lead in February -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) iPhone Routs Competition in U.S., Most of Europe -> Read this!
- Auriga Suggests Using Weakness on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) as Buying Opportunity; Expects Normalized Growth in 2013 -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Buy' on Wynn Resorts (WYNN); Litigation Possibility After Review of 8-K -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) is Under-Owned, Dividend Could Create "Scarcity" and Shares Could Skyrocket - Analyst -> Read this!
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a 'Buy' on American International Group (AIG); Q4 Far Exceeds Expectations -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 03/11: (AAPL) (JCP) (M) Upgraded; (XOMA) (BLDP) (BBY) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Nomura, Dividend, Auriga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!