Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/21: (MSFT) (WFT) (DISH)/(T) (PNR) (CORT)
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Shares Near New Annual High; Appoints Security CEO to Board -> Read this!
- Weatherford (WFT) Slammed On Financial Restatement -> Read this!
- Brean Murray Carret Raises Price Target on Dish (DISH), Sees Possible Bid by AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Citi Adds Pentair (PNR) to 'Top Picks Live' List; Removes GE (GE) -> Read this!
- Leerink Swann maintains an 'Outperform' on Corcept Therapeutics (CORT); Korlym Approved. Launch To Start On May 1 -> Read this!
- FedEx (FDX) Could Best UPS in Bid for TNT Express, But No One's Talking -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/23: (MSFT) (QCOM) (FANG) Upgraded; (MCD) (RTN) (LXK) Downgraded
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBrean Murray Carret & Co., Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!