Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/17: (MSFT) (NKE) (LULU) (NFLX) (DVA) (ICLR)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Slams Both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL) in Privacy Breach -> Read this!
- Greek Bonds Signal Default -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Quietly Brings Back DVD-Only Plan -> Read this!
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target ICON plc (ICLR) After Q4 Results, Maintains Hold -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on UA, NKE & LULU: Lookin' Good -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on DaVita (DVA); Q4 Review -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/25: (BMRN) (P) (NUAN) (PANW)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (GPRO) (AAPL) (AAL) (LVS) (TSLA)
- Zoetis (ZTS) PT Raised to $53 at Jefferies; Consolidation Looks 'Highly Probable'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!