Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/17: (MSFT) (NKE) (LULU) (NFLX) (DVA) (ICLR)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Slams Both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL) in Privacy Breach -> Read this!
- Greek Bonds Signal Default -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Quietly Brings Back DVD-Only Plan -> Read this!
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target ICON plc (ICLR) After Q4 Results, Maintains Hold -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on UA, NKE & LULU: Lookin' Good -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on DaVita (DVA); Q4 Review -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (BLK) (TRN) (WWW) Upgraded; (EBAY) (ABC) (PDCO) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Symantec (SYMC) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!