Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/17: (MSFT) (NKE) (LULU) (NFLX) (DVA) (ICLR)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Slams Both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL) in Privacy Breach -> Read this!
- Greek Bonds Signal Default -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Quietly Brings Back DVD-Only Plan -> Read this!
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target ICON plc (ICLR) After Q4 Results, Maintains Hold -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on UA, NKE & LULU: Lookin' Good -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on DaVita (DVA); Q4 Review -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!