Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/17: (MSFT) (NKE) (LULU) (NFLX) (DVA) (ICLR)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Slams Both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL) in Privacy Breach -> Read this!
- Greek Bonds Signal Default -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Quietly Brings Back DVD-Only Plan -> Read this!
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target ICON plc (ICLR) After Q4 Results, Maintains Hold -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on UA, NKE & LULU: Lookin' Good -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on DaVita (DVA); Q4 Review -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)