Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/17: (MSFT) (NKE) (LULU) (NFLX) (DVA) (ICLR)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Slams Both Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL) in Privacy Breach -> Read this!
- Greek Bonds Signal Default -> Read this!
- Netflix (NFLX) Quietly Brings Back DVD-Only Plan -> Read this!
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target ICON plc (ICLR) After Q4 Results, Maintains Hold -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on UA, NKE & LULU: Lookin' Good -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Maintains a 'Neutral' on DaVita (DVA); Q4 Review -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Trading Radar for 12/19: BlackBerry (BBRY), Finish Line (FINL), CarMax (KMX), Paychex (PAYX) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/16: (PLXS) (CROX) (GRUB) Upgraded; (GM) (AXAS) (EOX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!