Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/15: (CHK) (HLF) (SPWR) (MWV)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- SAC Investors May Redeem More than Expected Amid SEC Scrutiny -> Read this!
- Fake Twitter At It Again...This Time on Herbalife (HLF) -> Read this!
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) Surges as Activist Peltz Takes a Stake, Could Pull 'Numerous Levers' -> Read this!
- SunPower (SPWR) Sees Profit Taking After a Stellar Week; Lazard Sees More Upside -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK), Others Pressured on Expectations of Slower Growth at Key Nat Gas Play -> Read this!
- Cramer Opines on Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) Disclosure; Still Not Taking Sides -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Lazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!