Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/15: (CHK) (HLF) (SPWR) (MWV)
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- SAC Investors May Redeem More than Expected Amid SEC Scrutiny -> Read this!
- Fake Twitter At It Again...This Time on Herbalife (HLF) -> Read this!
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) Surges as Activist Peltz Takes a Stake, Could Pull 'Numerous Levers' -> Read this!
- SunPower (SPWR) Sees Profit Taking After a Stellar Week; Lazard Sees More Upside -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK), Others Pressured on Expectations of Slower Growth at Key Nat Gas Play -> Read this!
- Cramer Opines on Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) Disclosure; Still Not Taking Sides -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Enters $5.50/ADS Takeover Deal
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Files 3.9M Ordinary Share, 38.9M Preference Share Shelf for Selling Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Lazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!