Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/15: (CHK) (HLF) (SPWR) (MWV)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- SAC Investors May Redeem More than Expected Amid SEC Scrutiny -> Read this!
- Fake Twitter At It Again...This Time on Herbalife (HLF) -> Read this!
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) Surges as Activist Peltz Takes a Stake, Could Pull 'Numerous Levers' -> Read this!
- SunPower (SPWR) Sees Profit Taking After a Stellar Week; Lazard Sees More Upside -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK), Others Pressured on Expectations of Slower Growth at Key Nat Gas Play -> Read this!
- Cramer Opines on Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) Disclosure; Still Not Taking Sides -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson's Ramey Discusses Speculation Icahn Will Sell Herbalife (HLF) Shares
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/06: (PLUG) (AUXL) (CONN) High; (RAX) (AGNC) Low
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Lazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!