Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/15: (CHK) (HLF) (SPWR) (MWV)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- SAC Investors May Redeem More than Expected Amid SEC Scrutiny -> Read this!
- Fake Twitter At It Again...This Time on Herbalife (HLF) -> Read this!
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) Surges as Activist Peltz Takes a Stake, Could Pull 'Numerous Levers' -> Read this!
- SunPower (SPWR) Sees Profit Taking After a Stellar Week; Lazard Sees More Upside -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK), Others Pressured on Expectations of Slower Growth at Key Nat Gas Play -> Read this!
- Cramer Opines on Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) Disclosure; Still Not Taking Sides -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) to Offer 18M Shares for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Lazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!