Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 02/15: (CHK) (HLF) (SPWR) (MWV)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- SAC Investors May Redeem More than Expected Amid SEC Scrutiny -> Read this!
- Fake Twitter At It Again...This Time on Herbalife (HLF) -> Read this!
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) Surges as Activist Peltz Takes a Stake, Could Pull 'Numerous Levers' -> Read this!
- SunPower (SPWR) Sees Profit Taking After a Stellar Week; Lazard Sees More Upside -> Read this!
- Chesapeake (CHK), Others Pressured on Expectations of Slower Growth at Key Nat Gas Play -> Read this!
- Cramer Opines on Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) Disclosure; Still Not Taking Sides -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting to Allow Vote on Reverse Stock Split
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Announces Completion of Pep Boys (PBY) Acquisition
- Corvel Corp (CRVL) Files 625k Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Lazard, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!