Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/17: (GOOG) (HLF) (AAMRQ) (CRM)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Did Bill Ackman Find a Recruit for his Herbalife (HLF) Short Downstream? -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate Strong Q4 Finish for salesforce.com (CRM); Partners Take to New Offerings -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Execs Plan Price Increases in Mid-2013; See Food Inflation Leveling -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Image Ads Might Lead to Reduced Q4 Ad Spending -> Read this!
- Mortgage Insurers Rise on Expanding Opportunity (RDN) MTG) -> Read this!
- AMR's (AAMRQ) New Logo, Design Suggests US Air (LCC) May Need to Try Harder -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!