Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/17: (GOOG) (HLF) (AAMRQ) (CRM)
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Did Bill Ackman Find a Recruit for his Herbalife (HLF) Short Downstream? -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate Strong Q4 Finish for salesforce.com (CRM); Partners Take to New Offerings -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Execs Plan Price Increases in Mid-2013; See Food Inflation Leveling -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Image Ads Might Lead to Reduced Q4 Ad Spending -> Read this!
- Mortgage Insurers Rise on Expanding Opportunity (RDN) MTG) -> Read this!
- AMR's (AAMRQ) New Logo, Design Suggests US Air (LCC) May Need to Try Harder -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (IVAN) (NCTY) (UTHR) Higher; (SGOC) (VII) (FRO) Lower
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/28: (TI)/(VIIVHY) (LEA) (COBR) (MPB)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 8/27: (LIVE) (ZAZA)