Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/17: (GOOG) (HLF) (AAMRQ) (CRM)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Did Bill Ackman Find a Recruit for his Herbalife (HLF) Short Downstream? -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate Strong Q4 Finish for salesforce.com (CRM); Partners Take to New Offerings -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Execs Plan Price Increases in Mid-2013; See Food Inflation Leveling -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Image Ads Might Lead to Reduced Q4 Ad Spending -> Read this!
- Mortgage Insurers Rise on Expanding Opportunity (RDN) MTG) -> Read this!
- AMR's (AAMRQ) New Logo, Design Suggests US Air (LCC) May Need to Try Harder -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (GPRO) (AAPL) (AAL) (LVS) (TSLA)
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!