Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/17: (GOOG) (HLF) (AAMRQ) (CRM)
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Did Bill Ackman Find a Recruit for his Herbalife (HLF) Short Downstream? -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate Strong Q4 Finish for salesforce.com (CRM); Partners Take to New Offerings -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Execs Plan Price Increases in Mid-2013; See Food Inflation Leveling -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Image Ads Might Lead to Reduced Q4 Ad Spending -> Read this!
- Mortgage Insurers Rise on Expanding Opportunity (RDN) MTG) -> Read this!
- AMR's (AAMRQ) New Logo, Design Suggests US Air (LCC) May Need to Try Harder -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Refutes Short-Seller Allegations
- Janney Capital Reiterates Buy on Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN) Following Knott’s Berry Farm Tour
- Clorox (CLX) Offers Update on Strategy to Drive Long-Term Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!