Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 01/17: (GOOG) (HLF) (AAMRQ) (CRM)
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Did Bill Ackman Find a Recruit for his Herbalife (HLF) Short Downstream? -> Read this!
- Checks Indicate Strong Q4 Finish for salesforce.com (CRM); Partners Take to New Offerings -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Execs Plan Price Increases in Mid-2013; See Food Inflation Leveling -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Image Ads Might Lead to Reduced Q4 Ad Spending -> Read this!
- Mortgage Insurers Rise on Expanding Opportunity (RDN) MTG) -> Read this!
- AMR's (AAMRQ) New Logo, Design Suggests US Air (LCC) May Need to Try Harder -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/30: (SFXE) (PFE) (ORMP) (XOM)
- Market Wrap: Pfizer, Allergan Make it Offiical; Icahn Gets Active on Xerox; Existing Sales Slump in Oct.
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (AVXL) (FIT) (MSFT) Higher; (CYCC) (AEZS) (LULU) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!