Stocks with Unusually High Short Float: (SODA) (SKUL) (SVU) (SPPI) (OPEN) (DMND)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The following is a list of stocks with unusually high volumes of stock being held short relative to outstanding common float. Minimum requirement is 300,000 trading volume daily.
- Skullcandy (Nasdaq: SKUL) - 72.8 percent, shares down 2.9 percent.
- Sodastream Int'l (Nasdaq: SODA) - 59.0 percent, shares down 1.5 percent on the session.
- MAKO Surgical (Nasdaq: MAKO) - 55.2 percent, shares up 2 percent on the session.
- OpenTable (Nasdaq: OPEN) - 50.7 percent, shares up 1.6 percent today.
- KB Home (NYSE: NYSE) - 49.3 percent, shares down 2.2 percent.
- Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) - 49.1 percent, shares up 0.2 percent.
- Spectrum Pharma (Nasdaq: SPPI) - 48.1 percent, shares down 4.5 percent.
- SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU) - 46.6 percent, shares up 1.8 percent;
- ATP Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: ATPG) - 46.4 percent, shares up 2.7 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Kyle Bass Talks up Herbalife (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!