Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/26: (INTC) (BIDU) (ACI) Above; (KORS) (COH) (ARNA) Below
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Crossing and above:
- Intel Corp (Nasdaq: INTC) - up 0.5 percent. Chatter out today is that Intel will debut a new smartphone platform in early 2013. For more color, click here.
- Baidu.com (Nasdaq: BIDU) - up 5.1 percent. Recently launched Baidu Voice Assistant for Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) Android in hopes of staying ahead of the curve in search technology.
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) - up 2.2 percent. Having been stuck in a bit of a channel over the last few weeks, Arch Coal's moving averages have flattened out making today's positive move enough to get back above the metric.
- Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (NYSE: ANH) - up 3.6 percent. Moving higher on stronger home pricing numbers for October. Click here for more color.
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) - down 6.3 percent. Slumping on tepid retail sales data today. Data from MasterCard (NYSE: MA) has retail sales growth from the end of October through Christmas Eve at about 0.7 percent. For more color on the sales, click here.
- Coach (NYSE: COH) - down 5.3 percent. See Kors above. Luxury retailers seeing a little extra pressure on the sales numbers today. Shares crept below the $56 support level.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) - up 0.7 percent. Arena has been surprisingly flat over the last few months since getting FDA approval for its obesity drug Belviq. Shares have been trading in the $8 to $10 range since about July 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!