Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/26: (INTC) (BIDU) (ACI) Above; (KORS) (COH) (ARNA) Below
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Crossing and above:
- Intel Corp (Nasdaq: INTC) - up 0.5 percent. Chatter out today is that Intel will debut a new smartphone platform in early 2013. For more color, click here.
- Baidu.com (Nasdaq: BIDU) - up 5.1 percent. Recently launched Baidu Voice Assistant for Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) Android in hopes of staying ahead of the curve in search technology.
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) - up 2.2 percent. Having been stuck in a bit of a channel over the last few weeks, Arch Coal's moving averages have flattened out making today's positive move enough to get back above the metric.
- Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (NYSE: ANH) - up 3.6 percent. Moving higher on stronger home pricing numbers for October. Click here for more color.
- Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) - down 6.3 percent. Slumping on tepid retail sales data today. Data from MasterCard (NYSE: MA) has retail sales growth from the end of October through Christmas Eve at about 0.7 percent. For more color on the sales, click here.
- Coach (NYSE: COH) - down 5.3 percent. See Kors above. Luxury retailers seeing a little extra pressure on the sales numbers today. Shares crept below the $56 support level.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) - up 0.7 percent. Arena has been surprisingly flat over the last few months since getting FDA approval for its obesity drug Belviq. Shares have been trading in the $8 to $10 range since about July 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Herbalife (HLF) Did Not Repurchase Stock Yesterday - Bloomberg
- Herbalife (HLF) Gives Some Back After Epic Squeeze
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!