Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/20: (WFT) (LLY) (DHI) Above; (SD) (VVUS) (DECK) Below
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Crossing and above:
- Weatherford (NYSE: WFT) - up 0.2 percent. Getting a little boost as CEO Duroc-Danner cancelled about $10.4 million of equity awards due to stock performance. For more color, click here.
- Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) - up 0.5 percent. Higher after entering a settlement with the U.S. SEC over U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance. Lilly will pay $29.4 million in the agreement. For more color, click here.
- D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI) - up 0.5 percent. D.R. ticking higher as peer KB Home (NYSE: KBH) topped fourth-quarter expectations.
- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) - down 5.1 percent. Announced it would sell Permian Basin properties in a $2.6 billion cash deal. For more, click here.
- VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) - up 1.3 percent. Announced that Express Scripts added Qsymia to its national pharmacy formularies, allowing for coverage where available by benefit design of the first new FDA-approved medication commercially available in the U.S. in over a decade for the treatment of chronic weight management. Shares of VIVUS have closed higher six of the last eight sessions.
- Deckers Outdoor (Nasdaq: DECK) - down 2.4 percent. Seeing some pressure amid positive comments out of Sterne Agee today, saying, in part, that the worst was over for the maker of UGGs. For more on the call,
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CVS (CVS) May Try to Slow Uptake of Gilead Sciences (GILD) HepC Drugs - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Plug Power (PLUG) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSterne Agee, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!