Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/12: (TSL) (XOM) JOY) Above; (TEVA) (KOG) (TLT) Below
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Crossing and above:
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) - up 10.6 percent. Up on word that China allocated $2 billion to solar projects this year. Shares have closed higher 11 of the last 14 since its quarterly results on November 20th.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) - up 1.0 percent. Energy and crude producers higher following FOMC comments earlier. In part, the continued market activity by the Fed pushed the dollar lower, making crude contracts cheaper to outside investors.
- Joy Global (NYSE: JOY)- up 4.2 percent. Topped Q4 EPS views by 22 cents today, while revs of $1.59 billion outpaced the consensus.
- Hess Corp (NYSE: HES) - up 3.1 percent. Gaining along with the energy sector today, but also announced a discovery offshore Ghana at Pecan-1. For more color, click here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) - down 5.2 percent. Announced a series of cost-cutting measures today, which did not sit well with investors. FOr more on the measures, click here.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (NYSE: KOG) - down 1.8 percent. Lowers a SunTrust downgraded share to Neutral today, while lopping its price target by 17 percent.
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treas Bond (NYSE: TLT) - down 1.0 percent. The first ETF to be mentioned on the report, U.S. Treasuries seeing a little pressure following planned action by the Fed, as announced earlier. For more on the FOMC statement, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Barclays, Crude Oil, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!