Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/12: (TSL) (XOM) JOY) Above; (TEVA) (KOG) (TLT) Below
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Crossing and above:
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) - up 10.6 percent. Up on word that China allocated $2 billion to solar projects this year. Shares have closed higher 11 of the last 14 since its quarterly results on November 20th.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) - up 1.0 percent. Energy and crude producers higher following FOMC comments earlier. In part, the continued market activity by the Fed pushed the dollar lower, making crude contracts cheaper to outside investors.
- Joy Global (NYSE: JOY)- up 4.2 percent. Topped Q4 EPS views by 22 cents today, while revs of $1.59 billion outpaced the consensus.
- Hess Corp (NYSE: HES) - up 3.1 percent. Gaining along with the energy sector today, but also announced a discovery offshore Ghana at Pecan-1. For more color, click here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) - down 5.2 percent. Announced a series of cost-cutting measures today, which did not sit well with investors. FOr more on the measures, click here.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (NYSE: KOG) - down 1.8 percent. Lowers a SunTrust downgraded share to Neutral today, while lopping its price target by 17 percent.
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treas Bond (NYSE: TLT) - down 1.0 percent. The first ETF to be mentioned on the report, U.S. Treasuries seeing a little pressure following planned action by the Fed, as announced earlier. For more on the FOMC statement, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Other Fuel Cell Names on Watch as Plug Power (PLUG) Collapses Mid-Day
- Coupons.com (COUP) on Watch After Friday's Strong IPO Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Barclays, Crude Oil, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!