Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/12: (TSL) (XOM) JOY) Above; (TEVA) (KOG) (TLT) Below
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Crossing and above:
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) - up 10.6 percent. Up on word that China allocated $2 billion to solar projects this year. Shares have closed higher 11 of the last 14 since its quarterly results on November 20th.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) - up 1.0 percent. Energy and crude producers higher following FOMC comments earlier. In part, the continued market activity by the Fed pushed the dollar lower, making crude contracts cheaper to outside investors.
- Joy Global (NYSE: JOY)- up 4.2 percent. Topped Q4 EPS views by 22 cents today, while revs of $1.59 billion outpaced the consensus.
- Hess Corp (NYSE: HES) - up 3.1 percent. Gaining along with the energy sector today, but also announced a discovery offshore Ghana at Pecan-1. For more color, click here.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE: TEVA) - down 5.2 percent. Announced a series of cost-cutting measures today, which did not sit well with investors. FOr more on the measures, click here.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (NYSE: KOG) - down 1.8 percent. Lowers a SunTrust downgraded share to Neutral today, while lopping its price target by 17 percent.
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treas Bond (NYSE: TLT) - down 1.0 percent. The first ETF to be mentioned on the report, U.S. Treasuries seeing a little pressure following planned action by the Fed, as announced earlier. For more on the FOMC statement, click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Could be the Next Flip - Henry Blodget
- GrafTech (GTI) Looks to Rebound from Rough September
- Textura Corp. (TXTR) Dips as Citron Research Highlights Fraud
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Barclays, Crude Oil, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!