Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 12/03: (SVU) (RDN) (GS) Above; (SCHW) (EXEL) (JRCC) Below
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Crossing and above:
- SUPERVALU Inc. (NYSE: SVU) - up 10.1 percent. Active again today as reports have Cerberus taking at options for the company. Despite the months-long chatter, shares haven't made much headway in moving higher as investor sentiment contines to be fleeting.
- Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) - up 3.2 percent. Looking to extend a three-day winning streak as it begins a Senior Debt exchange offer. For more, click here.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) - up percent. Sentiment is positive for Goldman and other financials today with Greece offering a €10 billion bond buyback and as U.S. economic data was a little mixed. Goldman shares have been up and down lately on the impending fiscal cliff as well as uncertainly still remaining in Europe.
- Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) - down 0.4 percent. Schwab a little lower amid peer Interactive Brokers (Nasdaq: IBKR) reporting an 8 percent drop in Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) for November. Click here for more color.
- Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) - down 5.9 percent. Continuing to fall amid announcing the FDA approved COMETRIQ (cabozantinib) for the treatment of progressive, metastatic medullary thyroid cancer in the United States and the EMA accepted a marketing app for the drug late last week. Shares dropped about 6.9 percent last Friday.
- James River Coal Co. (Nasdaq: JRCC) - down 9.3 percent. Coal miners seeing some weakness today, which might have something to do with comments out of iron-ore giant Vale SA (NYSE: VALE). The company trimmed its investment outlook to $16.3 billion next year, from $17.5 billion in 2012, as economic conditions and demand continue to weaken.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inogen (INGN), Express (EXPR) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Bounce in AMD's stock may put pressure on short sellers
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCerberus Capital, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!