Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/29: (SIRI) (BLOX) (RIO) Above; (M) (BKS) (WLL) Below
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
Crossing and above:
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) - up 1.1 percent. Ticking a little higher as peer Pandora (NYSE: P) continues to do battle with record labels and artists over the current fee structure it gets paid.
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) - up 35.5 percent. Ripping today following solid third-quarter results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Rio Tinto Group (NYSE: RIO) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher today as it holding an investor meeting in Australia. The company is planning $5 billion in cost savings by 2014.
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - down 4.0 percent. Lower as November comps fell 0.7 percent, versus expectations calling for a 2.5 percent gain.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) - down 11.6 percent. Reports a loss of 4 cents per share with flat revs of $1.88 billion.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: WLL) - down 2.8 percent. Said to have explored a potential sale, buy buyers balked as the asking price Whiting wanted. Shares were active earlier on the headlines, jumping 7.9 percent before being halted on volatility this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!