Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/29: (SIRI) (BLOX) (RIO) Above; (M) (BKS) (WLL) Below
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Crossing and above:
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) - up 1.1 percent. Ticking a little higher as peer Pandora (NYSE: P) continues to do battle with record labels and artists over the current fee structure it gets paid.
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) - up 35.5 percent. Ripping today following solid third-quarter results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Rio Tinto Group (NYSE: RIO) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher today as it holding an investor meeting in Australia. The company is planning $5 billion in cost savings by 2014.
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - down 4.0 percent. Lower as November comps fell 0.7 percent, versus expectations calling for a 2.5 percent gain.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) - down 11.6 percent. Reports a loss of 4 cents per share with flat revs of $1.88 billion.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: WLL) - down 2.8 percent. Said to have explored a potential sale, buy buyers balked as the asking price Whiting wanted. Shares were active earlier on the headlines, jumping 7.9 percent before being halted on volatility this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!