Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/29: (SIRI) (BLOX) (RIO) Above; (M) (BKS) (WLL) Below
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Crossing and above:
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) - up 1.1 percent. Ticking a little higher as peer Pandora (NYSE: P) continues to do battle with record labels and artists over the current fee structure it gets paid.
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) - up 35.5 percent. Ripping today following solid third-quarter results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Rio Tinto Group (NYSE: RIO) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher today as it holding an investor meeting in Australia. The company is planning $5 billion in cost savings by 2014.
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - down 4.0 percent. Lower as November comps fell 0.7 percent, versus expectations calling for a 2.5 percent gain.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) - down 11.6 percent. Reports a loss of 4 cents per share with flat revs of $1.88 billion.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: WLL) - down 2.8 percent. Said to have explored a potential sale, buy buyers balked as the asking price Whiting wanted. Shares were active earlier on the headlines, jumping 7.9 percent before being halted on volatility this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Smaller Q1 Adjusted Loss
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Trading Radar for 5/26: Sears (SHLD), Signet (SIG), Deckers (DECK), GameStop (GME), Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!