Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/29: (SIRI) (BLOX) (RIO) Above; (M) (BKS) (WLL) Below
- Wall Street flat as investors test post-election rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil eases on doubts OPEC output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Crossing and above:
- Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) - up 1.1 percent. Ticking a little higher as peer Pandora (NYSE: P) continues to do battle with record labels and artists over the current fee structure it gets paid.
- Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) - up 35.5 percent. Ripping today following solid third-quarter results and outlook. For more color, click here.
- Rio Tinto Group (NYSE: RIO) - up 4.3 percent. Moving higher today as it holding an investor meeting in Australia. The company is planning $5 billion in cost savings by 2014.
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - down 4.0 percent. Lower as November comps fell 0.7 percent, versus expectations calling for a 2.5 percent gain.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) - down 11.6 percent. Reports a loss of 4 cents per share with flat revs of $1.88 billion.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: WLL) - down 2.8 percent. Said to have explored a potential sale, buy buyers balked as the asking price Whiting wanted. Shares were active earlier on the headlines, jumping 7.9 percent before being halted on volatility this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
- Honeywell (HON) call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put on activist investor stake speculation
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'