Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/27: (MNST) (ZLCS) (AMRN) Above; (NXY) (DG) (HDY) Below
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Crossing and above:
- Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) - up 10.3 percent. Up on a letter sent by the U.S. FDA to Senators Richard Durbin and Senator Richard Blumenthal affirming it would review energy drinks which contain caffeine and other ingredients that contain stimulants. The letter is here.
- Zalicus Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLCS) - up 17.2 percent. Announced that Z160, its first-in-class, oral, state-dependent, selective N-type calcium channel (Cav 2.2) blocker in Phase 2 clinical development for chronic neuropathic pain, has been chosen by Windhover as one of the Top 10 Neuroscience Projects to Watch.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) - up 4.0 percent. Citi initiated coverage on the pharma earlier at Buy and a price target of $20, citing valuation and position outlook on NCE status for Vascepa. For more color, click here.
- Nexen (NYSE: NXY) - down 2.7 percent. Nexen moving around as Chinese firm CNOOC (NYSE: CEO) continues to move forward with its $27.50 per share acquisition.
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG) - down 0.00 percent. Going to replace Cooper Industries plc (NYSE: CBE) in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Friday, November 30. Shares have been volatile today.
- Hyperdynamics Corp. (NYSE: HDY) - down 11.0 percent. Continuing lower after announcing it would sell its interest in offshore Guinea play last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Flexible Solutions (FSI) Pops; California Imposes Unprecedented Water Restrictions
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) DBCL treatment gets FDA orphan status
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!