Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/27: (MNST) (ZLCS) (AMRN) Above; (NXY) (DG) (HDY) Below
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Crossing and above:
- Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) - up 10.3 percent. Up on a letter sent by the U.S. FDA to Senators Richard Durbin and Senator Richard Blumenthal affirming it would review energy drinks which contain caffeine and other ingredients that contain stimulants. The letter is here.
- Zalicus Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLCS) - up 17.2 percent. Announced that Z160, its first-in-class, oral, state-dependent, selective N-type calcium channel (Cav 2.2) blocker in Phase 2 clinical development for chronic neuropathic pain, has been chosen by Windhover as one of the Top 10 Neuroscience Projects to Watch.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) - up 4.0 percent. Citi initiated coverage on the pharma earlier at Buy and a price target of $20, citing valuation and position outlook on NCE status for Vascepa. For more color, click here.
- Nexen (NYSE: NXY) - down 2.7 percent. Nexen moving around as Chinese firm CNOOC (NYSE: CEO) continues to move forward with its $27.50 per share acquisition.
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG) - down 0.00 percent. Going to replace Cooper Industries plc (NYSE: CBE) in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Friday, November 30. Shares have been volatile today.
- Hyperdynamics Corp. (NYSE: HDY) - down 11.0 percent. Continuing lower after announcing it would sell its interest in offshore Guinea play last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) to Use More Aluminum in Lexus Vehicles - Nikkei (AA)
- Altria Group (MO), Reynolds American (RAI) Investors Take Notice as Adult Cigarette Smoking Drops to All-Time Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!