Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/26: (KGC) (AMZN) (EXPR) Above; (MMR) (JWN) (SKS) Below
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Crossing and above:
- Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) - up 2.6 percent. Keeping a five-session win streak alive today. Shares are continuing from a $9.25 bottom last week.
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) - up 1.2 percent. Amazon rising on sentiment today, with hopes for strong Cyber Monday sales. Amazon is also on a five-session winning streak.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) - up 5.2 percent. Another retailer on quite a streak as investors expect strong Black Friday sales to hit quarterly reports. Express is on a seven-session upswing.
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) - down 18.9 percent. Getting hit following an update on Gulf of Mexico operations. Results from Davy Jones 1 may have been light of expectations.
- Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE: JWN) - down 4.3 percent. Nordstrom might end up being a Black Friday loser on lack of promotion and stiffer competition from e-commerce giants.
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - down 2.8 percent. Saks also has investors unsure today. The stock has been trading within a range of $10 to $10.60 over the last few weeks, appearing to be caught in a tight channel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Mentioned Cautiously at Devonshire Research
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Adds to Gains Ahead of PDUFA
- Intuit (INTU) June volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook