Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/26: (KGC) (AMZN) (EXPR) Above; (MMR) (JWN) (SKS) Below
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Crossing and above:
- Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) - up 2.6 percent. Keeping a five-session win streak alive today. Shares are continuing from a $9.25 bottom last week.
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) - up 1.2 percent. Amazon rising on sentiment today, with hopes for strong Cyber Monday sales. Amazon is also on a five-session winning streak.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) - up 5.2 percent. Another retailer on quite a streak as investors expect strong Black Friday sales to hit quarterly reports. Express is on a seven-session upswing.
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) - down 18.9 percent. Getting hit following an update on Gulf of Mexico operations. Results from Davy Jones 1 may have been light of expectations.
- Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE: JWN) - down 4.3 percent. Nordstrom might end up being a Black Friday loser on lack of promotion and stiffer competition from e-commerce giants.
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - down 2.8 percent. Saks also has investors unsure today. The stock has been trading within a range of $10 to $10.60 over the last few weeks, appearing to be caught in a tight channel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Morgan Stanley (MS) October calls active on as shares pull back to intra-day lows
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR AA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!