Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/14: (FB) (FRO) (SPLS) Above; (CIM) (BAC) (NOK) Below
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Crossing and above:
Crossing and below:
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) - up 11.5 percent. Shrugging off a massive lock-up expiration today as investors continue to see better things for the social networking giant in the future. Click here for a little more confidence.
- Frontline (NYSE: FRO) - up 18.6 percent. Moving higher amid Overseas Shipholding (NYSE: OSG) filing for bankruptcy, as at least one firm sees VLCC rates moving higher. For more color, click here.
- Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) - up 2.2 percent. Beat Q3 EPS expectations by 1 cent, though revs of $6.35 billion were a little light..
Crossing and below:
- Chimera Investment (NYSE: CIM) - down 5.6 percent. Said it would be filing its 10-Q late. For more color, click here.
- Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) - down 3.9 percent. BofA on a three-session slide amid commencing a tender offer for MBIA (NYSE: MBI) debt on Tuesday. Overall, financials are mixed on the session.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) - down 1.1 percent. Seeing a little pressure following new data out of Gartner that the mobile phone giant slipped to 7th place from 3rd in terms of total smartphone sales. For more, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Bankruptcy, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!