Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/06: (MU) (HAS) (MT) Above; (CDE) (HL) (LF) Below
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Crossing and above:
- Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) - up 3.6 percent. Showing some strength above the key $6 level. Shares have ended higher two of the last three, potentially three of four with today's close in positive territory.
- Hasbro Inc. (NYSE: HAS) - up 4.8 percent. Hasbro initially chugging higher following a positive blog post about Disney (NYSE: DIS) possibly taking a look at the company, though Hasbro has since denied that chatter.
- Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) - up 5.0 percent. Amid Moody's cutting Arcelor Mittal's rating to Junk, with outlook Negative, shares are popping higher on the session. Maybe something worse was expected?
- Coeur D'Alene Mines (NYSE: CDE) - down percent. Reported Q3 EPS of $0.29 and revs of $230.6 million, versus consensus EPS of $0.43 and revs of $246.03 million.
- Hecla Mining Co. (NYSE: HL) - down 6.9 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of $0.01 and revs of $81.87 million, compared with expectations calling for EPS of $0.04 and revs of $80.32 million.
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: LF) - down 9.5 percent. Topped Q3 expectations by 19 cents and guided fiscal 2012 EPS above views. Imperial Capital even issued bullish comments on the company, but to no avail today. Click here for more color on the call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Looks to Keep Recent Winning Streak Alive
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/9: (ALB) (MT) (RPD) Upgraded; (FEYE) (TSLA) (PCAR) Downgraded
- GoPro (GPRO) Slumps as DJI Debuts Potential Camera Competitor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!