Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 11/05: (BEE) (NOK) (ARO) Above; (TWC) (LVS) (MHP) Below
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Crossing and above:
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE) - up 13.3 percent. Ripping higher Monday after CEO Laurence Geller said he would be stepping down immediately last Friday.
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) - up 0.0 percent. Nokia appears to be using the 50-day SMA as a bit of support. Since getting back above the $2.50 level in July, Nokia has been relatively flat as investors mull how the first-quarter of Windows Phone 8 sales will fare.
- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE: ARO) - up 5.8 percent. Aeropostale is up today following an upgrade at FBR Capital to Outperform. FBR's price target moved $1 higher to $16.
- Time Warner Cable, Inc. (NYSE: TWC) - down 6.5 percent. Lower after missing third-quarter EPS estimates by 5 cents. Revs of $5.36 billion were also light.
- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) - down 3.7 percent. Sands lower following a 13 cents per share EPS miss last week. The stock is now back below the $45 level, which it has been hovering around over the last few months. The stock could see some action above $47.50, which has proved difficult for get back above.
- McGraw-Hill Cos. (NYSE: MHP) - down 4.8 percent. Seeing a big drop back below the $54 support level. McGraw-Hill topped expectations earlier, but only raised the top-end of its FY12 EPS outlook to $3.40, which is in-line with the Street consensus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shop (VSI) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Resumes Trading; Shares Down 25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!