Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/26: (NFLX) (TCB) (MXIM) Above; (SPF) (RGS) (QSII) Below
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Crossing and above:
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - up 7.9 percent. Netflix making a strong move above the $62.50 resistance level and the $63.50 support level seen last week. Volume is about 50 percent better than the trailing three-month average of 5 million shares.
- TCF Financial Corp. (NYSE: TCB) - up 4.1 percent. Making a strong move above $11 amid missing third-quarter EPS expectations by 12 cents.
- Maxim Integrated Products (Nasdaq: MXIM) - up 5.0 percent. Misses Q1 EPS views by a penny, but revs of $623 were stronger than the consensus. Guidance was a little light for Q2 EPS and revs as well. For more, click here.
- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF) - down 12.7 percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by 1 cents while revs were $20 million shy. Standard Pacific had been firmly trending higher since the start of 2012, more than doubling to current levels.
- Regis Corp. (NYSE: RGS) - down 16.3 percent. Issued a 17 cents earnings miss in Q3, while comps fell 3.1 percent in the period.
- Quality Systems (Nasdaq: QSII) - down percent. Quality Systems also missed analyst estimates, reporting Q2 EPS of 26 cents versus the consensus of 29 cents. Revs of $116.1 were light as well. The stock is moving below the definitive $17 support level, which had been established since August.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q