Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/26: (NFLX) (TCB) (MXIM) Above; (SPF) (RGS) (QSII) Below
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Crossing and above:
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - up 7.9 percent. Netflix making a strong move above the $62.50 resistance level and the $63.50 support level seen last week. Volume is about 50 percent better than the trailing three-month average of 5 million shares.
- TCF Financial Corp. (NYSE: TCB) - up 4.1 percent. Making a strong move above $11 amid missing third-quarter EPS expectations by 12 cents.
- Maxim Integrated Products (Nasdaq: MXIM) - up 5.0 percent. Misses Q1 EPS views by a penny, but revs of $623 were stronger than the consensus. Guidance was a little light for Q2 EPS and revs as well. For more, click here.
- Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE: SPF) - down 12.7 percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by 1 cents while revs were $20 million shy. Standard Pacific had been firmly trending higher since the start of 2012, more than doubling to current levels.
- Regis Corp. (NYSE: RGS) - down 16.3 percent. Issued a 17 cents earnings miss in Q3, while comps fell 3.1 percent in the period.
- Quality Systems (Nasdaq: QSII) - down percent. Quality Systems also missed analyst estimates, reporting Q2 EPS of 26 cents versus the consensus of 29 cents. Revs of $116.1 were light as well. The stock is moving below the definitive $17 support level, which had been established since August.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY15 EPS Outlook
- UPDATE: Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declines; IRS Criminal Unit Seeks Info on Clients - DJ
- Fed Board Conducts Review of Supervision of Biggest Banks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!