Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/25: (SYMC) (GTI) (ORLY) Above; (CLF) (NYT) (AMRN) Below
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Futures up as oil prices rise for fourth day
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
Crossing and above:
- Symantec Corp (Nasdaq: SYMC) - up 6.6 percent. Posts Q2 EPS of 45 cents, topping analyst expectations.
- GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: GTI) - up 14.3 percent. Topped Q3 earnings expectations by 4 cents per share while revs of $321 million were also strong.
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ORLY) - up 3.5 percent. Ripping higher on a 5 cents earnings beat. Shares also pushed above the 100-day SMA today as well.
- Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG) - up 6.6 percent. Topped EPS expectations by 8 cents while revs of $1.5 billion were also strong.
- Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF) - down 10.4 percent. Missed Q3 EPS views by a staggering 48 cents. Revs were also about $2.2 billion shy of expectations.
- New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT) - down 22.4 percent. Really getting hit following the earnings miss this morning. Shares down over 22 percent after running over 55 percent higher since July.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - down 1.3 percent. Lower as Marwood Group said it doesn't see Vascepa getting NCE designation from the FDA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coeur Mining (CDE) Announces Q3 Production
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Slammed 18% on Miss, Cut Outlook
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Sees Topping FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!