Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/18: (JNPR) (LUV) (STLD) Above; (HBAN) (GOOG) (FIO) Below
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Crossing and above:
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) - up 3.9 percent. Up on speculative chatter, though the company said it hasn't hired a banker or received inquiries.
- Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) - up 0.7 percent. Reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.37 billion.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: STLD) - up 2.3 percent. Beat Q3 EPS expectations by 2 cents today, though revs came in a little light.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp. (NYSE: ADS) - up 3.8 percent. Nearing a 52-week high after topping Q3 EPS views by 16 cents while revs of $911.5 million also edged out the consensus.
- Huntington Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: HBAN) - down 5.0 percent. Posted Q3 EPS of 19 cents versus the 17 cent consensus.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) - down 9.0 percent. Down following an early Q3 release. The search giant blamed R.R. Donnelley (Nasdaq: RRD) on the mishap. For more on Google's numbers, click here.
- Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) - down 4.2 percent. Barclays started coverage at Equalweight today with an unflattering $32 target. Shares are on a two-session slide below $28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
- AutoNation (AN) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Announces Acquisitions; Approves Additional $250M Stock Buyback
- Global funds raise cash to 16-month highs, cut bonds: Reuters poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!