Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/15: (RF) (SNDK) (CSCO) Above; (EBAY) (DCTH) (HRS) Below
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Crossing and above:
- Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) - up 1.2 percent. Moving higher with financials following strong Q3 reports from such names as Citigroup (NYSE: C) and JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM). Regions will report Q3 earnings on October 23rd.
- SanDisk (Nasdaq: SNDK) - up 3.4 percent. Getting some analyst love today with Wedbush upgrading the stock to Outperform earlier and Jefferies boosting its price target as well.
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) - up 0.8 percent. Oppenheimer commenting that Cisco might be close to inking an agreement with Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) for its NetScaler ADC.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) - up 1.3 percent. Popping higher ahead of third-quarter results, which are expected out Tuesday morning. The Street sees EPS of $1.21 and revs of $16.95 billion, versus EPS of $1.24 and revs of $16.0 billion in the same period last year.
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) - down 1.1 percent. Lower as peer Visa (NYSE: V) announced a notable expansion of its V.me payment solution offering with a new PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) deal. A few weeks back, eBay's PayPal entered a similar agreement with Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS).
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH) - down 18.2 percent. Slammed as its chemosaturation system with melphalan hydrochloride for injection NDA was accepted by the FDA for standard review. Investors were probably hoping for the system to get priority review.
- Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) - down 4.2 percent. Lazard Capital cut Harris to Sell today. Shares are now on a six-session slide, dropping below the key $50 level recently. Shares were showing support by the 20-day SMA until recent.
- Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) - down 2.7 percent. Entered long-term agreements with Sberbank of Russia OAO on opening several credit lines to Southern Kuzbass Coal Company for a 24 billion ruble loan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Sale: Buy This Cloud Computing Stock Cheaper Than JANA Partners
- Shareholder activism grows overseas as U.S. market gets crowded
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Lazard, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!