Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/12: (EA) (ECL) (BA) Above; (KEY) (LNKD) (DHI) Below
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Crossing and above:
- Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) - up 2.1 percent. Moving as NPD said Madden '13 was the best-selling video game last month. Data shows Madden selling 11 percent more than the debut month for Madden '12.
- Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE: ECL) - up 3.9 percent. Announced the acquisition of Champion Technology today for $2.2 billion. In addition, said it sees Q3 adjusted EPS at about 87 cents, the high-end of its range.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - up 1.1 percent. On a two-day move higher today, Boeing is getting some positive analyst sentiment today as well.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) - down 3.2 percent. Lower as peer Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) reported a little bit of activity slowdown last quarter in its mortgage division.
- LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) - down 1.9 percent. Shrugging off an Evercore Partners upgrade earlier as overall market pressure takes hold today.
- DR Horton Inc. (NYSE: DHI) - down 1.5 percent. Looks like a stronger technical move here. Horton on a two-session slide and just breaking below the 50-day SMA, a level it's been above since the middle of June. MKM downgraded the stock Thursday morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TASER (TASR) Has Significant Technological Lead Over Digital Ally (DGLY), Others - Analyst
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/2: (TSLA) (GRPN) (WDR) Upgraded; (PHM) (BA) (FCX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!