Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/12: (EA) (ECL) (BA) Above; (KEY) (LNKD) (DHI) Below
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Crossing and above:
- Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) - up 2.1 percent. Moving as NPD said Madden '13 was the best-selling video game last month. Data shows Madden selling 11 percent more than the debut month for Madden '12.
- Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE: ECL) - up 3.9 percent. Announced the acquisition of Champion Technology today for $2.2 billion. In addition, said it sees Q3 adjusted EPS at about 87 cents, the high-end of its range.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - up 1.1 percent. On a two-day move higher today, Boeing is getting some positive analyst sentiment today as well.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) - down 3.2 percent. Lower as peer Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) reported a little bit of activity slowdown last quarter in its mortgage division.
- LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) - down 1.9 percent. Shrugging off an Evercore Partners upgrade earlier as overall market pressure takes hold today.
- DR Horton Inc. (NYSE: DHI) - down 1.5 percent. Looks like a stronger technical move here. Horton on a two-session slide and just breaking below the 50-day SMA, a level it's been above since the middle of June. MKM downgraded the stock Thursday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) to Acquire Houston, Louisiana Interests from Valero (VLO)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Highs Amid Unusual Options Activity
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!