Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 10/12: (EA) (ECL) (BA) Above; (KEY) (LNKD) (DHI) Below
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Crossing and above:
- Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) - up 2.1 percent. Moving as NPD said Madden '13 was the best-selling video game last month. Data shows Madden selling 11 percent more than the debut month for Madden '12.
- Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE: ECL) - up 3.9 percent. Announced the acquisition of Champion Technology today for $2.2 billion. In addition, said it sees Q3 adjusted EPS at about 87 cents, the high-end of its range.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - up 1.1 percent. On a two-day move higher today, Boeing is getting some positive analyst sentiment today as well.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) - down 3.2 percent. Lower as peer Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) reported a little bit of activity slowdown last quarter in its mortgage division.
- LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) - down 1.9 percent. Shrugging off an Evercore Partners upgrade earlier as overall market pressure takes hold today.
- DR Horton Inc. (NYSE: DHI) - down 1.5 percent. Looks like a stronger technical move here. Horton on a two-session slide and just breaking below the 50-day SMA, a level it's been above since the middle of June. MKM downgraded the stock Thursday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Prices 595K Units at $6.75 Each
- Bristow Group (BRS) Mentioned Cautiously at Mox Reports
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Halted on LUDP; Last Up 49%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!