Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 07/26: (LSI) (CBS) (CROX) Above; (GLUU) (ARRS) Below
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
The following is a list of stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average (SMA) and are either above or below the metric. The 50-day is considered an indicator of a potential near-term trend formation.
Crossing and above:
Crossing and above:
- LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) - up 16.0 percent. LSI's second-quarter EPS topped expectations by four cents while revs were also stronger.
The stock also appears to be stuck between the 50- and 100-day SMA marks, currently at $6.44 and $7.38, respectively.
- CBS (NYSE: CBS) - up 5.0 percent. Moving to the upside after being stuck in a range of $30 to 32 since the start of May. CBS announced a boosted dividend and stock repurchase plan today.
- Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) - up 19.1 percent. Reported a Q2 EPS beat of five cents. The shoemaker sees Q3 EPS of 42 cents to 44 cents with sales of $300 million, slightly light to views.
- Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) - up 16.1 percent. Dana reported Q2 EPS of 56 cents on revs of $1.95 billion, mixed to views. Higher today as it tightened its 2012 EPS range, keeping it above expectations.
- Glu Mobile (Nasdaq: GLUU) - down 15.2 percent. Glu lower as peer Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) issued weak earnings guidance for 2012. The company did offer its own, stronger preliminary Q2 figures earlier. Shares were halted ahead of the announcement.
- Arris Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) - down 6.5 percent. Missed Q2 EPS views by eight cents. Guided for third-quarter EPS of 19 cents to 23 cents, versus the 26 cents consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!