Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 07/03: (SIRI) (AA) (DAL) (INTC) (More...)
- Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
- Best Buy (BBY) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 32c; Comps Down 1.1%
- Carnival (CCL) Cuts FY13 Outlook; Volumes Up, While Pricing is Down
- Vodafone (VOD) Reports Mixed FY13 Results; Will Retain Verizon Wireless Dividend
The following is a list of notable stocks crossing the 50-day SMA today and current trading level:
- Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI - up 2.0 percent. Moving on positive auto sales.
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) - up 4.0 percent. Shares have been locked between $8.20 and $9 over the last month or two on macro demand issues. EPS next week.
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) - up 6.5 percent. The coal sector has been hit, also demand issues as crude and nat gas have become less expensive and become more attractive as primary sources of energy.
- Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) - up 0.5 percent. Trying to regain annual highs after falling on EPS in April.
- SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) - up 3.2 percent. Has been stuck in a channel. Has a hard time getting above the 50-day SMA.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) - down 3.5 percent. Reported June operating metrics, capacity was lower for the month.
- AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) - up 6.7 percent. Continuing on a trend started in mid-June following an elongated decline.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- 50-Day SMA Crossers 05/20: (ELN) (ACI) (AAPL) Above; (MRK) (TLAB) (CLSN) Below
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/15: (RAD) (SCTY) (TSO) High; (SHZ) (AU) Low
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/20: (AQ) (WBSN) (SCTY) Higher; (XNPT) (KMX) (SNV) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!