Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 07/03: (SIRI) (AA) (DAL) (INTC) (More...)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The following is a list of notable stocks crossing the 50-day SMA today and current trading level:
- Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI - up 2.0 percent. Moving on positive auto sales.
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) - up 4.0 percent. Shares have been locked between $8.20 and $9 over the last month or two on macro demand issues. EPS next week.
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) - up 6.5 percent. The coal sector has been hit, also demand issues as crude and nat gas have become less expensive and become more attractive as primary sources of energy.
- Intel Corp. (Nasdaq: INTC) - up 0.5 percent. Trying to regain annual highs after falling on EPS in April.
- SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) - up 3.2 percent. Has been stuck in a channel. Has a hard time getting above the 50-day SMA.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) - down 3.5 percent. Reported June operating metrics, capacity was lower for the month.
- AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) - up 6.7 percent. Continuing on a trend started in mid-June following an elongated decline.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QEP Resources Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- TransMontaigne Partners L.P. to Present at Wells Fargo Securities Research, Economics & Strategy 2013 12th Annual Energy Symposium in New York City
- Corridor Enters Into Additional Forward Sale Resulting in Significant Netback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!