Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 04/01: (BBRY) (ALXN) (SODA) Above; (CSCO) (ZNGA) (BCRX) Below
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Crossing and above:
- BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - up 4.6 percent. Shares popping up higher amid some positive analyst commentary Monday. With AT&T (NYSEL T) and Verizon Wireless (NYSE: VZ) starting sales of the Z10 handset in the U.S., many are scrambling to get a good read of what implications might be on margins and overall growth several quarters from now. For more on analyst comments, click here.
- Alexion Pharma (Nasdaq: ALXN) - up 3.7 percent. Alexion bouncing back after receiving a cGMP warning letter from the FDA last week.
- SodaStream International Ltd. (Nasdaq: SODA) - up 3.1 percent. SodaStream popping back over the $50 level with volume. A finish higher today would put SodaStream ending better seven of the last eight sessions.
- Zynga, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) - down 6.0 percent. Moving lower amid reports that Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) might debut its own, dedicated Home screen for Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Android mobile OS on Thursday. The move would put further separation between the two companies as Facebook appears to shift focus away from games.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSCO) - down 0.3 percent. Overall pressure in the tech segment is offsetting a 20 percent-plus dividend raise announced last week. For more color, click here.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) - up 16.8 percent. Reported receiving a preliminary comment letter from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) that outlines a pathway by which BioCryst could file a New Drug Application (NDA) seeking regulatory approval of intravenous (i.v.) peramivir. The letter was sent in response to questions BioCryst submitted to the FDA in advance of an upcoming Type C regulatory meeting regarding i.v. peramivir.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) is Cranking-Up Innovation, Ramping Product Development - Cowen
- Intercept (ICPT) Remains Leader Over Genfit in NASH, Says RBC Capital
- WWE (WWE), Facebook Launch Exclusive WrestleMania Experience
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!