Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 04/01: (BBRY) (ALXN) (SODA) Above; (CSCO) (ZNGA) (BCRX) Below
- Wall Street flat as investors test post-election rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil eases on doubts OPEC output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Crossing and above:
- BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - up 4.6 percent. Shares popping up higher amid some positive analyst commentary Monday. With AT&T (NYSEL T) and Verizon Wireless (NYSE: VZ) starting sales of the Z10 handset in the U.S., many are scrambling to get a good read of what implications might be on margins and overall growth several quarters from now. For more on analyst comments, click here.
- Alexion Pharma (Nasdaq: ALXN) - up 3.7 percent. Alexion bouncing back after receiving a cGMP warning letter from the FDA last week.
- SodaStream International Ltd. (Nasdaq: SODA) - up 3.1 percent. SodaStream popping back over the $50 level with volume. A finish higher today would put SodaStream ending better seven of the last eight sessions.
- Zynga, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) - down 6.0 percent. Moving lower amid reports that Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) might debut its own, dedicated Home screen for Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) Android mobile OS on Thursday. The move would put further separation between the two companies as Facebook appears to shift focus away from games.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSCO) - down 0.3 percent. Overall pressure in the tech segment is offsetting a 20 percent-plus dividend raise announced last week. For more color, click here.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) - up 16.8 percent. Reported receiving a preliminary comment letter from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) that outlines a pathway by which BioCryst could file a New Drug Application (NDA) seeking regulatory approval of intravenous (i.v.) peramivir. The letter was sent in response to questions BioCryst submitted to the FDA in advance of an upcoming Type C regulatory meeting regarding i.v. peramivir.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Western Digital (WDC) volatility flat into shares rallying on upbeat analyst day and raised guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDividend, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!