Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 03/06: (ARCP) (TIBX) (AMRN) Above; (SPLS) (AEO) (HOV) Below
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Crossing and above:
- American Realty Capital Properties (Nasdaq: ARCP) - up 4.4 percent. American Realty Capital continues higher after reporting Q4 results on February 28. The company reported FFO of 28 cents per share, topping views by 5 cents per share.
- Tibco Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIBX) - up 10.7 percent. Moving higher as BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - up 7.7 percent. Amarin moving higher on a bullish blog post today. For more color, click here.
- Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) - up 0.4 percent. Moving slightly to the upside after being trapped in a $12 to $13 channel the last few sessions after an update to FY13 expectations. For more color, click here.
- Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) - down 8.5 percent. Amid topping Q4 expectations, Staples guided FY13 EPS below views. For more on the results, click here.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) - down 10.7 percent. American Eagle dropping after missing Q4 EPS views and guiding Q1 below expectations. Comps rose 4 percent in the quarter. Click here for more color.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: HOV) - down 4.1 percent. Dipping today despite reporting a narrower than expected quarterly loss. Metrics all around improved, including cancellation rate, deliveries, and overall home revenue per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Dividend, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!