Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 03/06: (ARCP) (TIBX) (AMRN) Above; (SPLS) (AEO) (HOV) Below
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Crossing and above:
- American Realty Capital Properties (Nasdaq: ARCP) - up 4.4 percent. American Realty Capital continues higher after reporting Q4 results on February 28. The company reported FFO of 28 cents per share, topping views by 5 cents per share.
- Tibco Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIBX) - up 10.7 percent. Moving higher as BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - up 7.7 percent. Amarin moving higher on a bullish blog post today. For more color, click here.
- Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) - up 0.4 percent. Moving slightly to the upside after being trapped in a $12 to $13 channel the last few sessions after an update to FY13 expectations. For more color, click here.
- Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) - down 8.5 percent. Amid topping Q4 expectations, Staples guided FY13 EPS below views. For more on the results, click here.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) - down 10.7 percent. American Eagle dropping after missing Q4 EPS views and guiding Q1 below expectations. Comps rose 4 percent in the quarter. Click here for more color.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: HOV) - down 4.1 percent. Dipping today despite reporting a narrower than expected quarterly loss. Metrics all around improved, including cancellation rate, deliveries, and overall home revenue per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Volatility and Volume movement