Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 03/06: (ARCP) (TIBX) (AMRN) Above; (SPLS) (AEO) (HOV) Below
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Crossing and above:
- American Realty Capital Properties (Nasdaq: ARCP) - up 4.4 percent. American Realty Capital continues higher after reporting Q4 results on February 28. The company reported FFO of 28 cents per share, topping views by 5 cents per share.
- Tibco Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIBX) - up 10.7 percent. Moving higher as BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy.
- Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) - up 7.7 percent. Amarin moving higher on a bullish blog post today. For more color, click here.
- Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) - up 0.4 percent. Moving slightly to the upside after being trapped in a $12 to $13 channel the last few sessions after an update to FY13 expectations. For more color, click here.
- Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) - down 8.5 percent. Amid topping Q4 expectations, Staples guided FY13 EPS below views. For more on the results, click here.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) - down 10.7 percent. American Eagle dropping after missing Q4 EPS views and guiding Q1 below expectations. Comps rose 4 percent in the quarter. Click here for more color.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: HOV) - down 4.1 percent. Dipping today despite reporting a narrower than expected quarterly loss. Metrics all around improved, including cancellation rate, deliveries, and overall home revenue per unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Resumes Trading Up 7%
- Lakewood Capital said to be short Plug Power (PLUG), Cardtronics (CATM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Dividend, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!