Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 03/04: (GRPN) (ODP) (BYD) Above; (MNST) (LVS) (COP) Below
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
Crossing and above:
- Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) - up 5.3 percent. Moving higher as investors get a better look at the new Office of the CEO at Groupon following last weeks ousting of co-founder Andrew Mason from the position.
- Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP) - up 3.5 percent. Office Depot still tracing the 50-day SMA after spiking higher earlier in February on merger news.
- Boyd Gaming Corp. (NYSE: BYD) - up 7.9 percent. Boyd ticking higher amid reporting a wider-than-expected loss of 31 cents per share. The company also announced plans to sell the Echelon site on the Las Vegas Strip to the Genting Group for $350 million in cash. For more color, click here.
- Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) - down 1.9 percent. Monster released findings from a study by a group of physicians and a coroner that the company asked to examine the medical records of Anais Fournier, whose family filed a lawsuit blaming her death on the consumption of Monster Energy Drinks.
- Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) - down 0.5 percent. Sands issued a response to various media headlines and press reports that have suggested that the company violated any of the anti-bribery provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Sands said that no such violation occurred.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) - down 1.1 percent. Conoco and other energy giants moving lower as WTI crude slipped below $90 for the first time in 2013. Largely, the commodity is lower over concerns that growth in China is slowing once again. The Chinese government is said to be seeking higher downpayments on second-home loans and is also implementing a stricter sales-tax policy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Rated New Buy at Rosenblatt
- Graham (GHM) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c; Issues Light FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!