Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/22: (AVG) (DRI) (HD) Above; (CLGX) (JWN) (CENX) Below
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Crossing and above:
- AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG) - up 12.9 percent. AVG ripping higher today after topping Q4 EPS views by six cents, while Q1 and fiscal 2013 EPS expectations were also stronger than the consensus. For more color, click here.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) - up 3.2 percent. Higher amid lighter-than-expected preliminary Q3 numbers issued earlier. Given the recent downtrend in shares since the start of February, investors might have been pricing this in. For more on the outlook, click here.
- Home Depot (NYSE: HD) - up 1.7 percent. Seeing some upside as yet another winter storm is covering the midwest with a little bit of "its finest offering." Snow, that is. The late-season storm could give retailers like Home Depot and Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) a little extra boost in sales.
- Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) - up 5.2 percent. Popping on strong Q4 results and guidance, as well as KKR possibly putting in a $75 per share bid for the company. To read more on Gardner, click here.
- CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) - down percent. CoreLogic moving to multi-month lows after reporting Q4 EPS of 36 cents on revs of $410.4 million.
- Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) - down 1.1 percent. Nordstrom seeing a little weakness today amid a six cent EPS beat in Q4 as sales of $3.6 billion came in a light of views.
- Century Aluminum Co (Nasdaq: CENX) - down 7.1 percent. Another earnings mover here, Century Aluminum posted a Q4 loss of 8 cents per share on revs of $317.7 million, missing expectations calling for a loss of 14 cents per share and revs of $318.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!