Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/22: (AVG) (DRI) (HD) Above; (CLGX) (JWN) (CENX) Below
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Crossing and above:
- AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG) - up 12.9 percent. AVG ripping higher today after topping Q4 EPS views by six cents, while Q1 and fiscal 2013 EPS expectations were also stronger than the consensus. For more color, click here.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) - up 3.2 percent. Higher amid lighter-than-expected preliminary Q3 numbers issued earlier. Given the recent downtrend in shares since the start of February, investors might have been pricing this in. For more on the outlook, click here.
- Home Depot (NYSE: HD) - up 1.7 percent. Seeing some upside as yet another winter storm is covering the midwest with a little bit of "its finest offering." Snow, that is. The late-season storm could give retailers like Home Depot and Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) a little extra boost in sales.
- Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) - up 5.2 percent. Popping on strong Q4 results and guidance, as well as KKR possibly putting in a $75 per share bid for the company. To read more on Gardner, click here.
- CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) - down percent. CoreLogic moving to multi-month lows after reporting Q4 EPS of 36 cents on revs of $410.4 million.
- Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) - down 1.1 percent. Nordstrom seeing a little weakness today amid a six cent EPS beat in Q4 as sales of $3.6 billion came in a light of views.
- Century Aluminum Co (Nasdaq: CENX) - down 7.1 percent. Another earnings mover here, Century Aluminum posted a Q4 loss of 8 cents per share on revs of $317.7 million, missing expectations calling for a loss of 14 cents per share and revs of $318.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) trading halted with news pending
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Resumes Trading Up 7%
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!