Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/21: (DG) (CROX) (TROX) Above; (SWKS) (TSLA) (BBRY) Below
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Crossing and above:
- Dollar General Corp (NYSE: DG) - up 3.4 percent. Discount retailers are trading higher on the session, possibly tied to quarterly results from Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT).
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - up 1.5 percent. Boeing getting a little boost as it is expected to present solutions for its lithium-ion battery problem on the 787 Dreamliner to the FAA on Friday.
- Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) - up 0.6 percent. Amid decent Q4 results issued Wednesday night, Crocs is higher amid positive comments from Goldman Sachs earlier. Click here for more color.
- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) - up 1.5 percent. Imperial Capital is getting bullish on the stock following Q4 results, seeing potential upside of 50 percent.
- RF Micro Devices (Nasdaq: RFMD) - down 12.9 percent. Raymond James downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 11.6 percent. Also lower following a Raymond James downgrade today.
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) - down 10.2 percent. Tesla slumping following Q4 results on Wednesday. The company reported a loss of 65 cents per share, wider than the 53 cent per share loss expected. For more color on the quarter, click here.
- BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - down 0.5 percent. Shares have been active following the launch of BB10 and its Z10 smartphone. Analysts said sales were strong in the U.K. and Canada early on, but some have curbed their enthusiasm since.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NHTSA Chief Indicates Tesla (TSLA) Autopilot Crash Should Not Slow Self-Driving Tech - DJ
- Stocks with call strike movement; AAL UA
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Prices 595K Units at $6.75 Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Tesla, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!