Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/21: (DG) (CROX) (TROX) Above; (SWKS) (TSLA) (BBRY) Below
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Crossing and above:
- Dollar General Corp (NYSE: DG) - up 3.4 percent. Discount retailers are trading higher on the session, possibly tied to quarterly results from Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT).
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) - up 1.5 percent. Boeing getting a little boost as it is expected to present solutions for its lithium-ion battery problem on the 787 Dreamliner to the FAA on Friday.
- Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) - up 0.6 percent. Amid decent Q4 results issued Wednesday night, Crocs is higher amid positive comments from Goldman Sachs earlier. Click here for more color.
- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) - up 1.5 percent. Imperial Capital is getting bullish on the stock following Q4 results, seeing potential upside of 50 percent.
- RF Micro Devices (Nasdaq: RFMD) - down 12.9 percent. Raymond James downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS) - down 11.6 percent. Also lower following a Raymond James downgrade today.
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) - down 10.2 percent. Tesla slumping following Q4 results on Wednesday. The company reported a loss of 65 cents per share, wider than the 53 cent per share loss expected. For more color on the quarter, click here.
- BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - down 0.5 percent. Shares have been active following the launch of BB10 and its Z10 smartphone. Analysts said sales were strong in the U.K. and Canada early on, but some have curbed their enthusiasm since.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) Moves into Oversold Territory Following Equity Offering
- UPDATE: Stocks Hit Session Lows
- General Moly (GMO) Surges on Strategic Investment from China's AMER