Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/12: (ELN) (GT) (TEvA) Above; (JCP) (ACTV) (ZLCS) Below
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Crossing and above:
- Elan Corp. plc (NYSE: ELN) - up 1.3 percent. Moving back over the $10 level after dropping earlier in February on plans to sell its Tysabri stake. Click here for more color.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (Nasdaq: GT) - down 0.3 percent. Goodyear active following Q4 results, issued earlier this morning. Goodyear reported break even loss, with the consensus calling for EPS of 20 cents. For more on the outlook issued with the release, click here.
- Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) - up 0.9 percent. Teva moving higher on reports it could gain on Bristol-Myers Squibb's (NYSE: BMY) Baraclude setback. Goldman Sachs issued comments earlier on the potential.
- J. C. Penney Co. (NYSE: JCP) - down 1.4 percent. JCPenney is still flat after some volatile activity in January. Both the 50-day and 20-day SMA measures appear to be converging. Morgan Stanley issued comments earlier today on expectations for more downside from the retailer.
- The Active Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV) - down 6.0 percent. Showing some weakness amid a Seeking Alpha article earlier.
- Zalicus Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLCS) - down 5.4 percent. Disclosed that its unaudited cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities balance as of December 31, 2012 was approximately $36.4 million, that its royalties from net sales of the product Exalgo by Covidien plc for the Company's fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012 were approximately $1.5 million and that its revenue from its cHTS collaborations for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 was approximately $7.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- UPDATE: Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Gains After CBS Outdoor Obtains REIT Status
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!