Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/11: (GLW) (FSLR) (JCP) Above; (HEK) (AMZN) (QCOR) Below
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- China Home Prices Continue Slump Through August (FXI)
Crossing and above:
- Corning (NYSE: GLW) - up 1.4 percent. Corning receiving some positive sentiment today tied to chatter of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) working on a wristwatch. Corning might be a shoo-in as glass supplier for the device.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) - up 6.8 percent. Solars getting a boost today in part as Wacker Chemie said it would be "ramping production" of polysilicon due to strong demand.
- JCPenney (NYSE: JCP) - up 1.4 percent. With JCPenney CEO Ron Johnson living it up, maybe his turnaround plan is finally taking hold? Shares have been trading flattish lately amid reports of more layoffs at the retailers HQ.
- Hekmann (NYSE: HEK) - down 10.3 percent. Hekmann getting the short end of the stick Monday following a downgrade at Wedbush to Underperform earlier. Wedbush also cut its price target to $2.50, citing weak group valuation and channel checks. For more, click here.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) - down 1.8 percent. Though Amazon announced its own deal with CBS Corp (NYSE: CBS) earlier, peer Starz (Nasdaq: STRZA) announced its own deal with Sony Corp (NYSE: SNE). For more color, click here.
- Questcor (Nasdaq: QCOR) - down 0.8 percent. Questcor has been trading wildly today amid chatter of a new Acthar approval at Kaiser Permanente, though nothing was affirmed today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Sees Intra-Day Slide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!