Stocks Crossing 50-Day SMA 02/11: (GLW) (FSLR) (JCP) Above; (HEK) (AMZN) (QCOR) Below
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Crossing and above:
- Corning (NYSE: GLW) - up 1.4 percent. Corning receiving some positive sentiment today tied to chatter of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) working on a wristwatch. Corning might be a shoo-in as glass supplier for the device.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) - up 6.8 percent. Solars getting a boost today in part as Wacker Chemie said it would be "ramping production" of polysilicon due to strong demand.
- JCPenney (NYSE: JCP) - up 1.4 percent. With JCPenney CEO Ron Johnson living it up, maybe his turnaround plan is finally taking hold? Shares have been trading flattish lately amid reports of more layoffs at the retailers HQ.
- Hekmann (NYSE: HEK) - down 10.3 percent. Hekmann getting the short end of the stick Monday following a downgrade at Wedbush to Underperform earlier. Wedbush also cut its price target to $2.50, citing weak group valuation and channel checks. For more, click here.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) - down 1.8 percent. Though Amazon announced its own deal with CBS Corp (NYSE: CBS) earlier, peer Starz (Nasdaq: STRZA) announced its own deal with Sony Corp (NYSE: SNE). For more color, click here.
- Questcor (Nasdaq: QCOR) - down 0.8 percent. Questcor has been trading wildly today amid chatter of a new Acthar approval at Kaiser Permanente, though nothing was affirmed today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GrowLife's (PHOT) CEO Posts Open Letter to Shareholders
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) trading halted with news pending
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesEarnings, Stocks crossing the 50-day simple moving average
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!